CHARITY: $585.00 Pledged to Send 3 Kids to TO's Camp

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm calling this "Project Stealth" in honor of the poster whose idea this was.

Dawgs0916 and CowboyEric8 are two young men on this forum who are eligible to go to this camp. Let's send them. They will attend on June 7th & 8th and they promise to report back to us about the Camp.

Several of you offered to donate. I'm going to PM those who did.

For those who would like to help here's what we are going to do.

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and the amount you'd like to donate. I'll send you an e-mail requesting that amount.

The total amount to send these 2 young men to Camp is $390.00. I will keep the forum notified via the thread title how much we still need. $50.00 has already been pledged so for now the total we need to raise is $340.00.

Any amount helps. Once the money has been raised I will register our two representatives and pay their registration.

We may even try to get them some CowboysZone.com t-shirts to wear if at all possible. I hope we can pull that off.

Thank you to everyone who donates. There's no obligation on anyone to do this. We just feel this is a great cause. TO has never done one of these camps before so this is a great gesture on his part.

We have a May 31 deadline to do this.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
One last thing. All donations will be kept anonymous by me.

parchy

Reaction score
This is a really neat idea. I hope the Zoners can pull it off.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
haha...this is hilarious.

i'll see if i can get a few extra bucks. no promises.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ATurkishSeaOtter said:
Can donaters have custom forum titles? That would be a good incentive =]
I'll give you one whether you donate or not. PM me what you want.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
cool idea.. i like it.. is the money gonna go to like a paypal kind of thing or do we need to send in a check/money order/cash somewhere?

felix360

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
cool idea.. i like it.. is the money gonna go to like a paypal kind of thing or do we need to send in a check/money order/cash somewhere?

Seems like it might be thru paypal, since Hos is saying he will send an email to you asking for the payment, thats usually how paypal works. I get paid on the 26th so i'll try to donate what I can. Hopefully this we can pull this off, good luck guys.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
my first question for the two when they return would be, is this another fundamentals camp or is it a high-intensity camp where experienced football players can learn as well? cuz i needa find a good camp that doesnt just teach my mightymight year in pop-warner already has. neways, good luck to everyone and i hope the zone pulls this off.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those with questions, PM Hostile and he'll answer all of your questions as to donations....

To quickly send a PM to Hostile, click his name above his avi, and then select Send a private message to Hostile. That should open up a text box for you to type your message and then click the Submit button when you done.

:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I was just asked about a payment other than PayPal.

If anyone wants to donate but doesn't want to open an account, PM me and I'll work with you on other payment methods.

I chose this method only for speed of getting the funds to do this for these boys. I have no problem working with the members in another way.