CHARITY: $585.00 Pledged to Send 3 Kids to TO's Camp

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
There are donations still coming in and a 3rd boy who would like to go.

Once everyone who has pledged sends their funds the 1st two boys are covered. As of right now all $390 for those 2 boys has been pledged but only $135.00 collected.

I'm still going to try and make this happen for the 3rd boy too. There will not be a 4th. I promise.

Info on the 3rd boy is coming later today.

Every donation from here on out I will be asking for your permission to apply it to the 3rd boy's registration.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Thats a shame...

I played Juco football for Blinn and then had to quit to help support my family ( tough times money wise) so i never even got to play for them after all the training I did.

Well it's still really cool for the 3 that are going I hope ya'll have a blast. I'll see if I can contribute anything even if its just like 5 bucks :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
By my calculations we now have the $585.00 to send all 3 boys to Camp pledged. Two posters still need to confirm with me that they still want to donate.

I'll begin compiling the funds tonight and start the Registration process for the 3 boys.

First off let me thank Stealth for a truly great idea.

Second, I want to thank everyone who was so generous.

Third, I want to thank the 3 boys for being willing to do this. We expect you to work hard, soak up a lot and give us good reports.

You will not find better people anywhere in the world than this forum.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile said:
By my calculations we now have the $585.00 to send all 3 boys to Camp pledged. Two posters still need to confirm with me that they still want to donate.

I'll begin compiling the funds tonight and start the Registration process for the 3 boys.

First off let me thank Stealth for a truly great idea.

Second, I want to thank everyone who was so generous.

Third, I want to thank the 3 boys for being willing to do this. We expect you to work hard, soak up a lot and give us good reports.

You will not find better people anywhere in the world than this forum.

Almost 600 bucks in one day, you think we could have monthly fundraisers for my house payment?

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Speaking of beer, they're having $1 pints up at Two Rows (bar) tonight!

I'll be down there with a friend watching the Mavs eliminate the Spurs

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This is incredible ........ when I first posted the stuff about the Camp I had no idea this would happen ..........

To everyone who donated to give these boys the experiance of their life

:bow:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
This is incredible ........ when I first posted the stuff about the Camp I had no idea this would happen ..........

To everyone who donated to give these boys the experiance of their life

:bow:
Great work by everyone involved...

Congratulations to the young men attending... it should be a great experience...

Oh... and nail down TO for an interview here... :D

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Great work by everyone involved...

Congratulations to the young men attending... it should be a great experience...

Oh... and nail down TO for an interview here... :D

Thats a great idea! lol

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Let's see that other site do this :D

The other site would have started a thread that asked for money and ended with everyone flaming each other for being poor.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, Hostile...if these three boys end up playing for the RedStinks? I'm going to pay you a personal visit! Arizona is not far from where I live...! I will rue your day...!

:star: