Charles Haley sounds off on Garrett and Gregory

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I would trade JG, Linehan and Marinelli right now for 2 extra wins and Romo coming back.

sold. i said it before, im all for romo running it now. I think Linehan had one job, its not being done, i dont think the team believes in Garret. Go for the win. The fans will back them

ccb04

Reaction score
- The defense has been bad late...particularly in the 4th quarter/final minutes of games.

- The offenses failures are certainly there as well...at times being inept enough to not be able to put up more than the 10 or 13 points the defense has allowed in some games. They've also failed to score a TD in 3 of their last 5 games.

It indeed has been a collaborative team effort.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
ONE THING I'VE NOTICED ABOUT GREGORY...HE SEEMS LIKE HE IS THE LAST ONE OFF THE BALL. HE NEEDS TO BE ANTICIPATING GETTING OFF THE SNAP BETTER.......

Noticed that too. However, he wasn't like that earlier this season.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
yes, it was to much to ask of Garrett to get 1 or 2 wins against some bad teams one was 0 wins til we handed them their first, and who could ask of a coach to win with anything less than all start talent all around. I mean if Garrett doesnt have a loaded team, tahn i think its wrong to ask him to win anything. No other caoch can do it, why should we expect the same of him.

Sarcasm?