Charlie Sheen

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
bbgun;3858278 said:
Wears a hairpiece, too.

I know for a fact he doesn't his own hair just looks wiggy.

hairic

Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3858302 said:
I get so sick of hearing about these rich spoiled trash. Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton and the rest. I hope he over doses and dies.

Charlie Sheen agrees.

"BTW (by the way), two wars are in an endless state of sorrow. Egypt about burned to the ground, and all you people care about is my bull**** ... (It's) pathetic ... Shame shame shame."

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
MonsterD;3857738 said:
I was watching ALL the junk he said in the morning news today. This guy is so delusional and walled off from reality it borders on him needing to be institutionalized. Really how does no one close to him, or is dad or someone not tell him he needs to go to a place away from anything, like Siberia for a long long time until he can interact normally with people.

Link plz

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;3858348 said:

Sure these are youtubes, It is 4 in a row, though not in a playlist. You will have to click on Video Response Under the main vid and description on each one after you are done watching it.

Link is here After watching it the tiny pic of the next video has the link for the following part,4 parts.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the show but the guy is off his rocker. He may be the only guy on the planet more delusional then Tom Cruise.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
KJJ;3858307 said:
I know for a fact he doesn't his own hair just looks wiggy.

He wears one on the show; he doesn't always wear it off the set.

Route 66

Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3858302 said:
I get so sick of hearing about these rich spoiled trash. Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton and the rest. I hope he over doses and dies.

I don't know the guy but at least I would wish for him to come to a realization of where his life is heading, turn things back around towards the right path and then live the rest of his life to the fullest in a way that would be positive for himself and possibly help others who had the same difficulties he had.

Just my .05 (adjusted for inflation).

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
bbgun;3858553 said:
He wears one on the show; he doesn't always wear it off the set.

Where have you heard that?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
KJJ;3858966 said:
Where have you heard that?

Empirical observation. In snapshots off the set, he has a lot less hair than he does on the show. 2 + 2 =

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3858971 said:
He borrows bb's......chin strap and all :laugh1:

129183384846140134.jpg

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Rowdy;3858624 said:
I don't know the guy but at least I would wish for him to come to a realization of where his life is heading, turn things back around towards the right path and then live the rest of his life to the fullest in a way that would be positive for himself and possibly help others who had the same difficulties he had.

Just my .05 (adjusted for inflation).

Sure. And I'll blow rainbow colored bubbles out my arse. :)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
bbgun;3858994 said:
Empirical observation. In snapshots off the set, he has a lot less hair than he does on the show. 2 + 2 =

I've seen him up close in person with the wind blowing his hair up exposing his receded temples.

You see the same exact recession that you see in these pics. When his hair falls down it looks like a wig because his hair is very straight and has no body.

Elvis had the same issue with his hair very straight with no body and it would easily fall down.

On the set he has people working on his hair so it's going to look fuller on set then when he's off the set.

They use thickeners and all kinds of products to make the hair look fuller. They have fine lace hairpieces that could make his hair look more natural than his own hair.

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/6a00d8341c630a53ef0134837e7e04970c-500wi.jpg

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/5060-charlie_sheen_bald_1.jpg

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
KJJ;3859057 said:
I've seen him up close in person with the wind blowing his hair up exposing his receded temples.

You see the same exact recession that you see in these pics. When his hair falls down it looks like a wig because his hair is very straight and has no body.

Elvis had the same issue with his hair very straight with no body and it would easily fall down.

On the set he has people working on his hair so it's going to look fuller on set then when he's off the set.

They use thickeners and all kinds of products to make the hair look fuller. They have fine lace hairpieces that could make his hair look more natural than his own hair.

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/6a00d8341c630a53ef0134837e7e04970c-500wi.jpg

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/5060-charlie_sheen_bald_1.jpg

That''s what I suspect is happening. Scintillating discussion here:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-74222-page-0-category-8-order-last_answer.html

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
KJJ;3859131 said:
Yeah that is a scintillating discussion on that site a bunch of depressed bald guys speculating on celebrities who are also follically challenged. :rolleyes:

Their hair plight aside, the evidence is damning.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
bbgun;3859137 said:
Their hair plight aside, the evidence is damning.

From the amount of posts on that site it appears they spend a lot of time debating the topic. They're even speculating about Tom Brady's hair. :rolleyes:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
KJJ;3859152 said:
From the amount of posts on that site it appears they spend a lot of time debating the topic. They're even speculating about Tom Brady's hair. :rolleyes:

Well, I never claimed they led fascinating lives.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
bbgun;3859158 said:
Well, I never claimed they led fascinating lives.

I just hope for your sake you're not one of them on that site. :laugh2: