Charlie Sheen

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
nyc;3861607 said:
I'm guessing you have to be in an extreme drugged up state to understand that pic because it makes ZERO sense.

Epic fail!

Well it appears someone missed Sheen's interviews. :laugh2:

You don't always have to be in attack mode you know? :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dallas;3861614 said:
Well it appears someone missed Sheen's interviews. :laugh2:

You don't always have to be in attack mode you know? :)

belligerent.JPG

If I'm not bashing, slamming, cutting down, or just straight up being belligerent; it means I'm not in my happy place. ;)

btw, I didn't see the interview.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
nyc;3861831 said:
I'm going to give him one year. I say by March 1st 2012, he is dead.

He looks like death now and dementia has already started.

I give him 4 months.......what's the over under on this??

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Amazing how Sheen said he was not a loser like some of the other actors who have died due OD because he knows what he is doing. :laugh2:

I'm sure many who have died due to OD felt like they had it under control as well.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3861835 said:
Amazing how Sheen said he was not a loser like some of the other actors who have died due OD because he knows what he is doing. :laugh2:

I'm sure many who have died due to OD felt like they had it under control as well.

What I love is how he pisses on everyone. Calls people he doesn't even know losers and what not. Said his show was growing even in it's eighth season and not in "Will and Graceville". :laugh2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
nyc;3861607 said:
I'm guessing you have to be in an extreme drugged up state to understand that pic because it makes ZERO sense.

Epic fail!
Winning.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What is his crazy hate for AA?

Is he pissed that it didn't "work" for him?

AA wasn't designed for rehabbing public image, which is basically what Charlie's been using all rehab for since day one.

The fact that he says it doesn't "work" and that he cured himself because he was "done" just goes to show how little he actually knows about AA.

It didn't work because didn't want to quit. I can't recall the number of times where he basically says that he took drugs because he was bored. He didn't want to quit so no amount of counseling or rehab or support groups are going to do anything for him.

This guys delusional at this point. His claim is basically that the station shut down the show when they shouldn't have because he was still highly functioning and making them money.

And the Allen Iverson line is great.

His little questioning notecards are seriously goofy. He's basically trying to recruit the public to help his cause but everyone can't stop looking at the train wreck to even care that the train conductor is yelling and screaming on the tracks.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
So are we thinking coke or meth? Or both?

Shame he messed himself up so much.

He claims to have cured himself with his mind.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It seemed to me that when he speaks, he speaks somewhat through his nostrils. I bet the inside of his nose is all jacked up!

:eek:

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
In one of his most recent interviews he was talking about his youngest kids..twin boys who are almost 2...and apparently he has custody of them. Now that is scary.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3862775 said:
In one of his most recent interviews he was talking about his youngest kids..twin boys who are almost 2...and apparently he has custody of them. Now that is scary.

That is extremely odd. I read this morning that his ex wife went to the police to ask them to go aid her in recovering the children from his care so that they could be with her. The problem was that the police station she went to had no jurisdiction in BevHills.

Poor poor kids.....

kristie

Reaction score
Dallas;3862802 said:
That is extremely odd. I read this morning that his ex wife went to the police to ask them to go aid her in recovering the children from his care so that they could be with her. The problem was that the police station she went to had no jurisdiction in BevHills.

Poor poor kids.....

at least his two daughters with denise richards are with her instead of him.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
kristie;3862811 said:
at least his two daughters with denise richards are with her instead of him.

Yeah I don't understand Denise Richards at all. I mean I get wanting to help your childrens father in order for your children to have some valuable healthy relationship with him, but the poor woman sure does stick herself out there for the guy on a consistent basis.

She's been very quiet through all of his latest shennanigans however, so maybe she's wising up a bit.

She is a very loving mom and appears to take great care of those kids.