Video: Chase Daniel: Dak not the problem

Kevinicus

Reaction score
i get it. You didn’t play football and you don’t understand why late, game winning TDs and 4th quarter comebacks are tracked as a separate stat. It’s okay to be a fan and not have a handle on all the nuances of the game.
And then there is that tired argument...sorry cliche. Also lacking logic or reason.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Mmhmm...okay, Mr. magic bonus points.
I would’ve ignored an ignoramus like you a long time ago, but I want to keep this active so that everyone knows that you don’t understand the difference in impact and impressiveness between a go-ahead TD drive with under two minutes remaining in the game and some random TD scored in the 1st quarter. I want your ignorance to remain front and center.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I would’ve ignored an ignoramus like you a long time ago, but I want to keep this active so that everyone knows that you don’t understand the difference in impact and impressiveness between a go-ahead TD drive with under two minutes remaining in the game and some random TD scored in the 1st quarter. I want your ignorance to remain front and center.
Yup, magic points.

How many bonus points do you get again?