Video: Chase Daniel: Dak not the problem

LovinItAll

Reaction score
If the score had been 6-0 before that TD would you say the same thing?

Way too many people put excessive value on the when, and not the totality of the what.
You’re asking if, had we been losing 6-0 and he drove the team down and scored the go-ahead TD with under 2 minutes left, would I have said the same thing?

Yes.

kskboys

Reaction score
If you're going to demand to be the highest paid player in league history, you damn well better be able to carry your team and overcome some deficiencies if/when needed
100%. If Dak takes a below market deal, I will back off.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You’re asking if, had we been losing 6-0 and he drove the team down and scored the go-ahead TD with under 2 minutes left, would I have said the same thing?

Yes.
Interesting. Very odd, and I would say not making smuch sense, but interesting.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Interesting. Very odd, and I would say not making smuch sense, but interesting.
I’m not sure what doesn’t make sense. Any time a QB engineers a go-ahead TD drive at the end of a game, it’s impressive. The defense has a responsibility, too.

Tonight, it was the defense that held at the very end and secured the win. Had they done that last week, we'd have won that game, too.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I’m not sure what doesn’t make sense. Any time a QB engineers a go-ahead TD drive at the end of a game, it’s impressive. The defense has a responsibility, too.

Tonight, it was the defense that held at the very end and secured the win. Had they done that last week, we'd have won that game, too.
7 points is never impressive for an offensive total.

Never.

kevm3

Reaction score
Dak can be a championship QB but only for a team that doesn't rely on him heavily,,,, and if the GM is only capable of building soft teams that rely entirely on the QB and a weak OL then you've got problems. Fire the GM or get a new QB, your choice.
No qb or coach can overcome Jerry and the FO. They build teams to the standard of a 2nd round exit. After so many coaches and players left, they finally win a superbowl, which includes Martellus Bennett, Wade Phillips as DC, Demarcus Ware and a few others.

If we had Patrick Mahomes, that'd be a signal to the FO that we could skimp out on spending and we'd have a bargain budget team with Mahomes getting knocked out in the 2nd round as well.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
And now we're ignoring context to use the wrong definition of "argument."
What’s the context?

- I said a last minute, go ahead drive is impressive. You implied that it isn’t if the offense has played poorly all game. I disagree. Whatever.

- You keep trying to make a phantom point that I still haven’t figured out. You must just be smarter than me. No doubt you think do.

- Not sure how you define ‘argument’, but according to Webster; ‘the act or process of arguing, reasoning, or discussing’. Pretty sure any opposing views that are discussed fit this definition.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Problems in order....Jerry- Jerry-McCarthy-Quinn-O-line-D-line-running backs in general-Dak.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
For a 60 million dollar QB it’s a red flag when people go out of their way to explain why he is not the problem.

For someone about to get paid 60 million APY we need videos made about how he lifted his teammates and put them on their back and won the game.
No, it's for those who lack understanding of football and have an agenda to drive or just look at final stats. There is a lot of those around. Actual football people understand how good he is and why.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak can be a championship QB but only for a team that doesn't rely on him heavily,,,, and if the GM is only capable of building soft teams that rely entirely on the QB and a weak OL then you've got problems. Fire the GM or get a new QB, your choice.
Fire the GM. He has failed this franchise for 29 years regardless of coaches or QBs.