Cheap Thoughts

Cowboys22

Reaction score
With the suspensions and injuries, there are enough roster spots for everyone except the deepest of pet cats. Moore will likely make the team but I feel he will be one of the cuts when players start returning from suspension. That will give Rush more time and increase the likelihood of there not being anyone else interested in Moore. He can then be brought back on the PS or as a coach and resigned at any point if needed. I think they will be making a trade for or bringing in a vet MLB so there might be a surprise LB cut to make room. Wilber or Nacho come to mind. One thing is for sure, Friday and Saturday is going to be hectic and quite interesting.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I have no problem keeping Kellen Moore one more year. He is clearly helpful to Dak in the film room and on the sideline. Dak is only into year 2 and Rush is a rookie. But this year probably needs to be it.

I think it's a good idea to IR Rico this year. He will be a dangerous weapon but needs more polish as a route runner and blocking This allows us to hold on to Witten, Hannah and Swain this year and move on from one next year.

I really like Joseph Jones. Not only his physical attributes but his mental ones as well. The lid is very smart and driven. I hope that he can make the roster because I don't think he clears waivers. A team like the Colts are desperate for young linebacker talent.

If Zekes suspension is delayed, I don't see how we keep Mcfadden, Morris, and both Smiths on the roster. It will be interesting to see what happens via cuts or a possible trade.

I wonder if they plan to keep Noah Brown with the intent to let Bruce or TWILL walk next season?

Lewis Neal and Taco Charlton. Not a bad influx of new talent on the D line.

Cooper probably needs to play Guard and just let Green play swing tackle. He is talented but not dependable enough to be a starter.

The Raiders are a very talented team and I'm not freaking out about the secondary yet.
"And now... Cheap Thoughts, by Jack Handy."

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I have no problem keeping Kellen Moore one more year. He is clearly helpful to Dak in the film room and on the sideline. Dak is only into year 2 and Rush is a rookie. But this year probably needs to be it.

I think it's a good idea to IR Rico this year. He will be a dangerous weapon but needs more polish as a route runner and blocking This allows us to hold on to Witten, Hannah and Swain this year and move on from one next year.

I really like Joseph Jones. Not only his physical attributes but his mental ones as well. The lid is very smart and driven. I hope that he can make the roster because I don't think he clears waivers. A team like the Colts are desperate for young linebacker talent.

If Zekes suspension is delayed, I don't see how we keep Mcfadden, Morris, and both Smiths on the roster. It will be interesting to see what happens via cuts or a possible trade.

I wonder if they plan to keep Noah Brown with the intent to let Bruce or TWILL walk next season?

Lewis Neal and Taco Charlton. Not a bad influx of new talent on the D line.

Cooper probably needs to play Guard and just let Green play swing tackle. He is talented but not dependable enough to be a starter.

The Raiders are a very talented team and I'm not freaking out about the secondary yet.

Lewis Neal, a steal from this years draft - udfa.