Chiefs ban headdresses at Arrowhead Stadium as part of new policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
there is a cancer spreading, it has nothing to do with just one thing. I'll never understand people that think narrowly like this. Not saying you are, but the argument was very poor.

Oh, the irony.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
a country embracing all cultures, but too many out there think only a certain group should be wearing only panchos & sombreros, while the other wears only shirts and shorts in africa, while the other group wears bamboo hats, etc..

There is a word for other countries that control how people live, if we're to say YOU CAN'T WEAR SUCH AND SUCH are you saying we're only to wear whatever the hell our original ancestors wore? Who determines this? Wokeflakes?

Why is representing a team a bad thing, especially when there's nothing derogatory about the team? Guess we'll eventually all live life like Equilibrium. Have fun with that.

Lol, smh. Yeah, that’s what’s going on “embracing cultures.”

Pape

Reaction score
yes my point, sad that people will try to somehow use that against me, but if only they actually knew...
not for nothing, but its on you to actually articulate your point ... not hide behind a nebulous statements like "if they actually knew"

I mean if you are in on some big secret that would bring harmony to the world, please, share it...

Im, however, betting that its just more butt hurt because someone told you "no, you shouldn't do that"

Status
Not open for further replies.