Chiefs dynasty is secure

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Do you live in the north east? If not, then you have no idea how insufferable their fans were after a super bowls
They were the greatest dynasty in NFL history. They should have been full of themselves .

And no, I’m from Ft Worth area.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
They have one of the top 5 coaches ever and a QB who is entering the conversation as best ever. Has to be fun being a Chiefs fan

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
They were the greatest dynasty in NFL history. They should have been full of themselves .

And no, I’m from Ft Worth area.
That’s the team lol not the fan base and until you live around this area you’d never ever understand it

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
We need to keep looking ......... nothing else matters till you find THE GUY at QB.

Mahomes ....... 6 year starter ....... 4 Superbowl appearances ........ 3 Superbowl wins ......... with less help every time.
Literally traded away a super star receiver and won more without him. That's why the Chiefs are that good. Because you literally have a QB that elevates the offense. In Dallas you have a QB who is paid to elevate the offense but does not have the capacity or the talent to do it. Lot of the Cowboys problems start with that one issue - the inability to actually recognize what you have and overpaying for someone who isn't able to elevate his game.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Mahomes is my boy, but what’s not being talked about enough is KC’s defense. That secondary is incredible. In consecutive weeks both Lamar and Purdy have had time and can’t find anyone open. Spags is a stud.
Big fan of your time in minnesota

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine being a Bears fan, knowing that's who you could have under center, and instead you rolled the dice with Mitch Trubisky.

I understand these things happen in every draft, but that one would sting.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
That win last night by KC really highlighted how valuable having a defensive line was. Those guys were gassed by the end of the 4th quarter and still held the 49-ers and that vaunted Shanahan offense when they needed to. Too bad our idiot front office won't realize it and continue to devalue defensive line talent.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Do you live in the north east? If not, then you have no idea how insufferable their fans were after a super bowls
Any fan base is insufferable at any given time. Fans of teams that are your main rivals are always the most insufferable. Its the nature of football.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That’s the team lol not the fan base and until you live around this area you’d never ever understand it
I’ve traveled to NY many times and to New England. I understand at least somewhat how they are .

And when you have the greatest team which that area hadnt had in football ( except for Giants in late 80’s) I’d expect it to reach a new level.

kskboys

Reaction score
Back to back and 3 Super Bowl titles in 5 years refutes any doubts fans , critics and media had.

And Mahomes has placed himself in historic Elite company. Only Brady, Bradshaw and Montana have won more Super Bowls.

Yes, that’s the company Patrick is now in. And currently in the NFL he has no peers. He’s elevated himself into a new stratosphere. At age 28 he has ample time to add to it.

The NFL and fans embraces dynasties. It’s what we had missed most in Salary Cap era which most thought wouldn’t be possible.

Well , this is our second Dynasty team in Cap era. And while it takes a total effort with coaching , front office, defense, etc there are two QB’s which have separated themselves from the pack.

Their teams are never out of it if they have an opportunity to get the ball on last possession. They also have the tremendous comeback ability. Mahomes won all 3 SB’s after being 10 points down.

What this tells me is in this Cap era with teams that’s can’t maintain All Pro , HOF type rosters and or a Generational Defense for years having a great QB is the more deciding factor with more teams balanced with Parity across rosters.

With franchise QB’s basically paid similar salaries or contracts as the more Elite QB’s it’s never been more important to land a more Elite QB if you want to build a dynasty and then maintain it.
Beyond any doubt whatsoever. And Mahomes has taken over as the GOAT.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That win last night by KC really highlighted how valuable having a defensive line was. Those guys were gassed by the end of the 4th quarter and still held the 49-ers and that vaunted Shanahan offense when they needed to. Too bad our idiot front office won't realize it and continue to devalue defensive line talent.
I would t say we totally devalue a DL we just have missed miserably in the draft in recent years .

How much better is our DL if Trysten, Taco and Mazi ( all 1st picks in draft for Cowboys) are at least starters ?

So it’s not like we haven’t tried . Can’t miss that much in draft and expect better results.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It's human nature to root against the one on top.
I think the Pats and Brady were hated largely because of the cheating scandals that circled around their team. Plus Brady wasn't shown to be much of a likeable guy. Mahomes on the other hand is different. Plus Reid is a much more likeable coach than Bill B.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I would t say we totally devalue a DL we just have missed miserably in the draft in recent years .

How much better is our DL if Trysten, Taco and Mazi ( all 1st picks in draft for Cowboys) are at least starters ?

So it’s not like we haven’t tried . Can’t miss that much in draft and expect better results.
I agree, it's like we don't have the necessary skillset to evaluate defensive line talent and we are too proud to even address or even admit it.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I liked Mahomes until his crybaby episode earlier this year but beats San Fran winning another one. The whole Mahomes wife, Taylor Swift and crybaby episode after their WR was 2 ft offsides turned me off a bit.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think the Pats and Brady were hated largely because of the cheating scandals that circled around their team. Plus Brady wasn't shown to be much of a likeable guy. Mahomes on the other hand is different. Plus Reid is a much more likeable coach than Bill B.
Oh, and I almost forgot. The Pats created huge hatred in 07 when they were leaving Brady in to throw TD passes in lopsided wins. One of the most chicken poop things I've ever witnessed. And it got Brady hurt, as D's started teeing off against him. Bill's arrogance is what lost them the super bowl in 07, as Bill played him in the pointless last game, and Brady reinjured himself. This injury played a huge role in the super bowl as it made Brady too immobile to evade the pass rush. He was sacked 5 times in that game and hit relentlessly.