Chiefs Give Record Deal to Chris Jones DT

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I figured he would stay in KC all along. And shows the salary cap does not mean a lot at times.
This could come back to be detrimental at some point.
But they will have like 6 SB's by then. :laugh:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
time to really develop M.Smith and get a veteran in there john hankins uhhhh, maybe someone else too
I am hoping (based on no proof) that Zim will be able to make Mazi into a useful player. Pretty confident that "useful" is the ceiling for Mazi. We haven't had a beast DT since Glover. It would be a game changer to have one IMO.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I am hoping (based on no proof) that Zim will be able to make Mazi into a useful player. Pretty confident that "useful" is the ceiling for Mazi. We haven't had a beast DT since Glover. It would be a game changer to have one IMO.
Hell that would be awesome!!

Flamma

Reaction score
It says a 5 year deal with 95M guaranteed. Lets not pretend it's any more than that. The team can cut ties at that point.

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
I believe he is as important to the Chiefs as Mahomes. KC doesn’t beat Allen and Burrow without Jones. Remember opening night when they lost to the Lions? Jones was holding out. He might be one of the most underrated players in the NFL.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard they have the worst ownership in the league. :facepalm:
You are comparing apples to oranges.

And when the posted you quoted said "Just amazing how KC can find ways to keep their core together" ask Tyreek Hill how that worked out.