Chiefs' Owner is Worst Owner in Football Apparently

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I dispute that. I’m entitled to challenge the narrative of what he may or may not have said.

You also tantalizingly left us hanging in regard to the possibility you believe the earth is flat.

Let’s change this thread to talk about that!
Unbelievable . Sounds like you have never been challenged before. Meet the resistance.

Hunts are great owners. Considered one of the best family owners in he league. I couldn’t care less what this players poll presents

Try to stay on topic if you can.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think the poll is BS. Show me a breakdown of the votes by current players by team and I might change my mind
Meanwhile little hitlers should sit down and shut up instead of thinking they can control threads
First time I’ve ran up against this one. He’s thrown personal insults at me but I’ve rose above.

Apparently he’s not comfortable with someone disagreeing with the narrative or the results of poll.

1942willys

Reaction score
It's available online for you to look it up at any time.
I notice a lot of details like how many of the players actually answered this for one
when that kind of data is left out I get suspicious
WHEN someone uses a percentage rather than actual numbers its being manipulated.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I didn't vote in the poll the players did. I trust what they say more than anyone in here.
That’s great. You’re certainly entitled to that stance and belief. It’s up to you whether you respect my opinion or not.

I’m not disputing how the players feel.

I’m arguing that this poll by the players shouldn’t necessarily translate the Hunts being worst owners in NFL which I don’t believe they are.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If this thread had worded this as players poll reveals Kansas City has worst facilities in NFL then I’m not even sure I’d of responded.

But it didn’t. It stated the Hunts with his picture was worst owner in NFL. And I know they aren’t. Apparently they do need to invest in nicer facilities for the players.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If this thread had worded this as players poll reveals Kansas City has worst facilities in NFL then I’m not even sure I’d of responded.

But it didn’t. It stated the Hunts with his picture was worst owner in NFL. And I know they aren’t. Apparently they do need to invest in nicer facilities for the players.
https://nflpa.com/kansas-city-chiefs-report-card-2024

Even if you won’t comment on it, you should at least read the report since you were so passionate.

Head coach is a new category this year and weighted very heavily in a teams overall ranking.

Reid was #1

Chiefs were #31 of 32, ahead of only the Commanders.

I’m actually a bit of a Chiefs fan as much as u can be and still be loyal to the Cowboys. Always have been and always have been due to their Dallas ties and the fact that I travel there frequently and have several friends who are die hard. I have no problem with the Chiefs at all but I’m not going to ignore what I see in front of me.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Yeah, that chiefs owner are bad people. Worst owner in the NFL. Bad bad man

Diehardblues

Reaction score
https://nflpa.com/kansas-city-chiefs-report-card-2024

Even if you won’t comment on it, you should at least read the report since you were so passionate.

Head coach is a new category this year and weighted very heavily in a teams overall ranking.

Reid was #1

Chiefs were #31 of 32, ahead of only the Commanders.

I’m actually a bit of a Chiefs fan as much as u can be and still be loyal to the Cowboys. Always have been and always have been due to their Dallas ties and the fact that I travel there frequently and have several friends who are die hard. I have no problem with the Chiefs at all but I’m not going to ignore what I see in front of me.
Again , Im not disputing the players poll or the poor facilities in Kansas City that even Andy Reid won’t deny.

I’m arguing it translates to the Hunts being worst owners in the NFL as thread title stated.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Maybe we need an owner/gm who the team hates and a crappy stadium. The way we are doing it now isn't working. Oh crap, I forgot the three 12-win season, just leave camp cupcake alone. We will get it one day.