Chiefs' Owner is Worst Owner in Football Apparently

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No!

You’re not allowed. Not in this thread anyway.

You said straight up you hadn’t even the slightest awareness that the NFLPA survey being discussed even existed!

This isn’t even the first year they’ve done this!

If you were even remotely interested in informing yourself about how *Cowboy* players feel about their employer you might take a minute to educate yourself.

Or, you could just fire off some nonsense noise that has nothing to do with the survey at all.

This was not, and is not, a topic discussing how bad the Cowboys are.

As I’ve stated, your input in this thread is completely irrelevant to the topic of how the Chiefs players feel about their owner.

Might as well start ranting about Tony Romo or Rafael Septien or Golden Richards. Heck, do you like McDonald's or Burger King? Or do you you skip burgers and go to Taco Bell?

Might as well talk about it here since you can’t comment on the topic.

I feel like I’m beating my head against a wall because of the intellectual dishonesty you keep putting out there.

Do better.

I’m out.
You must be new here cause you obviously aren’t aware how this works providing our opinion on subjects.

This thread certainly appeared created to bash the Chiefs ownership and an attempt to shed a brighter light on ours.

If you think a subject or title can be provided without any pushback you’re not going to enjoy your time here.

kskboys

Reaction score
You must be new here cause you obviously aren’t aware how this works providing our opinion on subjects.

This thread certainly appeared created to bash the Chiefs ownership and an attempt to shed a brighter light on ours.

If you think a subject or title can be provided without any pushback you’re not going to enjoy your time here.
Not only that, but inserting the word "apparently" at the end of the title clearly opens up the discussion as to why and how.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
:laugh: So it might be seen as helping the Cowboys because Jerry was not the most hated and that means to make it about Jerry.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not only that, but inserting the word "apparently" at the end of the title clearly opens up the discussion as to why and how.
Yea, it’s coming off like sour grapes we are challenging the poll. We turned the narrative on it and must have hurt their feelings.

We don’t agree with the players poll that the Chiefs owner is worst in NFL. Boooohoooo

kskboys

Reaction score
Yea, it’s coming off like sour grapes we are challenging the poll. We turned the narrative on it and must have hurt their feelings.

We don’t agree with the players poll that the Chiefs owner is worst in NFL. Boooohoooo
And we explained why we felt that way. Their answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you can't think that way.

kskboys

Reaction score
Man, just some of the strangest reactions to responses in this thread. Weird.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
In case you didn’t notice I was responding to other comments in the thread . I didn’t set the tone .

You’re a little late to the party. The Cowboys have largely suked this era . And no fancy facilities , stadiums and glitter will gloss over how our ownership has lowered the bar.
But Jerrah agrees with Stephen that we don't have a Culture problem. ;)

Chasing6

Reaction score

Imagine bagging Mahomes for what, over a decade on the cheap, win a bunch of SB trophies already, and still be called the worst owner in football. This was clearly paid for by Jerry Jones and Stephen and brought to you by the same guys that think Dak should get paid 60 million a year.

Now rank the GM's.

quickccc

Reaction score
there's nuthin here ... 3 Super bowls and made the necessary changes to give his team best chances to win those
SBs. Vastly upgraded their defense

But what have we the Cowboys done in almost 30 years ? .... Three decades !! .
to make neccessary changes and upgrades to try to win a SB ?

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Imagine bagging Mahomes for what, over a decade on the cheap, win a bunch of SB trophies already, and still be called the worst owner in football. This was clearly paid for by Jerry Jones and Stephen and brought to you by the same guys that think Dak should get paid 60 million a year.

You have to be really dumb to believe this.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No!

You’re not allowed. Not in this thread anyway.

You said straight up you hadn’t even the slightest awareness that the NFLPA survey being discussed even existed!

This isn’t even the first year they’ve done this!

If you were even remotely interested in informing yourself about how *Cowboy* players feel about their employer you might take a minute to educate yourself.

Or, you could just fire off some nonsense noise that has nothing to do with the survey at all.

This was not, and is not, a topic discussing how bad the Cowboys are.

As I’ve stated, your input in this thread is completely irrelevant to the topic of how the Chiefs players feel about their owner.

Might as well start ranting about Tony Romo or Rafael Septien or Golden Richards. Heck, do you like McDonald's or Burger King? Or do you you skip burgers and go to Taco Bell?

Might as well talk about it here since you can’t comment on the topic.

I feel like I’m beating my head against a wall because of the intellectual dishonesty you keep putting out there.

Do better.

I’m out.
So we aren’t allowed to offer our opinion on the poll?

I know there is one now. And I think the survey suks.

Chiefs ownership is one of the best in the NFL. The Hunts are a model ownership.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Imagine thinking you have a clue what you're talking about. His own players don't even feel the same way you do. Get a life, football ain't it.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
I mean did they actually not win multiple SBs sign the next QB in the league to like a decade long contract on the cheap or was that just a rumor started by pizza delivery guys? Have I been dreaming and just woke up and the Cowboys won 3 SBs in the last ten years or something?
Do you credit Jerry for the 3 Super Bowls?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You mustn't have been to Kansas City.
I’ve been to Kansas City and Arrowhead Stadium. One of the greatest venues in the NFL. Chief Nation is a great experience for the fans. I’d rate it up there close to Lambeau which is greatest NFL experience and history.

Yes, it’s an old stadium without the frills of Cowboys Stadium and all of the new facilities.

Fans dont give a crap as long as you’re winning. I’d be fine if we were still playing in the Cotton Bowl if we were a championship caliber franchise.

Winning cures all ills. Bragging rights are for winners.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Apparently some fans are offended we are providing our opinion on the poll. Lol
If you had even attempted to have the slightest clue what you were talking about, there would have been no issue.

You admitted you had no idea what the poll was about, hadn’t bothered to even click on it, you just saw that the Chiefs were rated “worst” at something (ownership) by some group of people you had no were involved (Chiefs players) and decided you’d just go off.

Several of us had to break down the poll in the most simple terms before you even realized what you were arguing about.

With your logic you could take any post on the board, one in the music or in the off topic forum, and just start ranting about Jerry.

Topic: “NY pizza is better than Chicago style”.

Response: “REEEE!!! JERRY!!!”

Just take the L and move on. You should
have left this thread alone on Saturday.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve been to Kansas City and Arrowhead Stadium. One of the greatest venues in the NFL. Chief Nation is a great experience for the fans. I’d rate it up there close to Lambeau which is greatest NFL experience and history.

Yes, it’s an old stadium without the frills of Cowboys Stadium and all of the new facilities.

Fans dont give a crap as long as you’re winning. I’d be fine if we were still playing in the Cotton Bowl if we were a championship caliber franchise.

Winning cures all ills. Bragging rights are for winners.
And none of what you said has anything to do with the players voting Hunt as one of the worst owners in football.