Chiefs releasing Kareem Hunt

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
. "The NFL's investigation, which began immediately following the incident in February, will include a review of the new information that was made public today."

This is absurd. Why has he been allowed to play all year if they knew about this in February. They only put him on the list once the video was released?

Zeke should absolutely be pissed off - actual footage and he is allowed to play - what in the world!

So you support a policy where a woman accuses and the league immediately suspends?

I think men would disagree. The few that remain these days.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nuts man. But I read on another article that the Chiefs asked him about that whole incident at the time of occurence in February and Kareem Hunt lied to them about the details due to the video release. This is why they released him.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Schrodinger's Cat in play big time

This incident happened months ago but was OK until the video came out

The NFL and Chiefs continue to screw this thing up...they dropped the hammer on Zeke but took baby steps with Foster and Hunt

aikemirv

Reaction score
So you support a policy where a woman accuses and the league immediately suspends?

I think men would disagree. The few that remain these days.
not sure what you are talking about. Who said anything about woman accusing. I said actual video footage!

I would say that is more actual evidence than anything they ever had on Zeke. WHat takes 10 months to investigate. The fact is that the NFL was keeping this under the rug until the video got released. Sounds like Ray Rice part 2

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The Chiefs knew about Hill before they drafted him. Hunt lied about his incident. That's the difference.

Plus there's a video and I don't care what anyone says it's always worse if you see it.
He can challenge Maher for Place Kicker

reddyuta

Reaction score
btw that woman totally instigated the whole thing, it was wrong for Hunt to retaliate and he has paid the price.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Don’t you just hate it when the video proves you’re a liar? Stupid is as stupid does is it really that hard to keep your hands off a female? Stupid ***.

Hailmary

Reaction score
The Chiefs knew about Hill before they drafted him. Hunt lied about his incident. That's the difference.

Plus there's a video and I don't care what anyone says it's always worse if you see it.
Just watched the video. Classless on Hunt's part and I agree that video evidence has given kc no other alternative.

With that said, someone is definitely picking him up. If mixon can get drafted in the second (and his video was a lot worse), someone's definitely putting in a claim next season.