Chiefs | Solari to become offensive coordinator? Al Saunders to Commanders?

superpunk

Reaction score
Skins26 said:
And where are you getting that we can't make any moves? Are you basing that on your own expert opinion? You "experts" have been saying that for over 5 years now!! lol

I'd rather listen to real experts who actually know what they're talking about.

I'm getting it from people who actually know what they're talking about. Not Commanders reporters (fans) who present scenarios without actually taking all the facts into consideration.

Skins26

Reaction score
superpunk said:
I'm getting it from people who actually know what they're talking about. Not Commanders reporters (fans) who present scenarios without actually taking all the facts into consideration.
1. Who? And why hasn't it happened yet? Your sources have been wrong for 5 years and aren't even close to being right again this year. Don't you think it's time to look for new sources?

2. LMAO @ those reporters being fans!! You're completely clueless aren't you? The WP vs. Commanders feud has been going on for well over a year now. They (mainly WP reporters) especially hate Skins fans, as evidenced by their pointless bashing of extremeskins as well as calling us "bush league" for being too loud for opposing offenses in the stadium. If you have any evidence they're Skins fans I'd love to see it!

Skins fans.......lmao!