Chiefs Suspend T Hill

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
He is done for if this is true. No way the Chiefs will let this slide.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
His career is over.

As it should be.

You know, accidents happen. Kids get hurt. My second son broke one collarbone twice, one rough housing with his brother one time and another time fell out of bed , the other collarbone he was playing basketball with some bigger older guys, jumped up to do a chest bump and broke it.

But Hill nor the mother apparently never gave any scenario about how the kid's arm got broke, just a bunch of "I don't know"s, or one blamed the other.

In any case, seems pretty clear it wasn't an accident, and that's enough for me to say he should be banned from the league...

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
If there's no ban, it will be interesting to see if any team out there signs him.

In the eyes of NFL GMs, talent usually outweighs character, unfortunately.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
As it should be.

You know, accidents happen. Kids get hurt. My second son broke one collarbone twice, one rough housing with his brother one time and another time fell out of bed , the other collarbone he was playing basketball with some bigger older guys, jumped up to do a chest bump and broke it.

But Hill nor the mother apparently never gave any scenario about how the kid's arm got broke, just a bunch of "I don't know"s, or one blamed the other.

In any case, seems pretty clear it wasn't an accident, and that's enough for me to say he should be banned from the league...
I get accidents my two kids have had plenty. Listening to the audio those two shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
A mod at r/NFL banned me when I said that this loser would screw up again. Beating your pregnant wife, you don't just "unlearn" this crap by delivering some food to poor people - every NFL player does this crap.

He has a serious psychological issue and once he has nothing left, especially football, the violence will escalate if he doesn't seek some serious help.

John813

Reaction score
They need to lifetime ban him. He was a POS while in college, a POS in the NFL, and will more than likely be a POS in the future as a human being.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the chiefs are in trouble they have drafted some really troublesome players this will hurt their offense big time but the dude should be gone from the nfl for life but who knows

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Losing 87 rec, nearly 1500 yds and 12 TD's will have a huge impact on their offense. Not to mention he was also their top punt returner. Now it is Kelce, Sammy Watkins and a bunch of JAGs. No deep threat at all. Double Kelce and make somebody else beat you.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Losing 87 rec, nearly 1500 yds and 12 TD's will have a huge impact on their offense. Not to mention he was also their top punt returner. Now it is Kelce, Sammy Watkins and a bunch of JAGs. No deep threat at all. Double Kelce and make somebody else beat you.

WRs like this get replaced every couple years and offenses look relatively the same. As long as they have Reid, they're going to be okay. Having Mahomes, the NFL MVP, doesn't hurt either.

They don't need to have the dominant offense they had last season, they need to worry about getting that D better. Do that and Hill will forgotten in a couple games.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
WRs like this get replaced every couple years and offenses look relatively the same. As long as they have Reid, they're going to be okay. Having Mahomes, the NFL MVP, doesn't hurt either.

They don't need to have the dominant offense they had last season, they need to worry about getting that D better. Do that and Hill will forgotten in a couple games.
They will miss having a guy with 4.29 speed. No doubt about that.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They will miss having a guy with 4.29 speed. No doubt about that.

Most teams in the league don't have a guy with that speed and have more rings than the Chiefs. Like I said, they improve their D so the offense doesn't have to put up 50 points a game, and Hill will be forgotten like he should be.

Kudos to the man who threw beer in his face