Chiefs vs Pats

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
As far as a pure passer Brady's awfully tough to surpass,,, man! That ice cube bomb he dropped on Brandon Cooks and the defender whacked it out between his closing hands,,, wow! That was as old pro pass if there ever was one ,,the K.C. defender pulled a remarkable play to break that one up.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As far as a pure passer Brady's awfully tough to surpass,,, man! That ice cube bomb he dropped on Brandon Cooks and the defender whacked it out between his closing hands,,, wow! That was as old pro pass if there ever was one ,,the K.C. defender pulled a remarkable play to break that one up.

We cut that guy.

Will. McClay.

Gameover

Reaction score
and all preseason. They are not all that talented.

Brady's greatness is tied directly to Belichicks ability to get these ok defenses into above average ones.

Tonight they couldn't.
Their 2003 and 2004 defenses were great. 2001 was really good. It wasn't all Brady

Gameover

Reaction score
yea that was kind of my point. His greatness is tied directly to Belichicks defense.

I thought you were saying all Brady has had are average D's during every SB season

He had some talented Defensive fronts in those early years

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I thought you were saying all Brady has had are average D's during every SB season

He had some talented Defensive fronts in those early years

no I was saying the myth that brady wins all these games is a myth. He is great, maybe the greatest because he comes through on all his opportunities. Those are afforded to him however because he has the greatest defensive mind ever running the defenses.

Those early 00's defense were great and loaded with talent.