Chiefs vs Pats

windjc

Reaction score
So much for the undefeated perfect season from the best team with best offseason.

Reactions: BAT

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
source.gif
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
You slay me with that one!
As a small token of this GIF obviously held in reserve for "in case of Melonfeud":lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I've dropped 11 worthy " likes" upon thee!
Thusly , similar to a modern day Chuck Yeager you've BROKEN THE 50K
likes barriero_O

drawandstrike

Reaction score
However, it does look like the team that fell behind by 25 points

Yeah, I mean, how many 20+ pt comebacks does this team have left in it? It pulled off a miracle in the Super Bowl that made history.
But who figured in it's very next game that same team would end up collapsing into ANOTHER 20+ pt hole and be completely unable to pull itself out of it?

Shunpike

Reaction score
It was time for bad guys to lose. I thorougly enjoyed the game tonight. Thank you Reid, thank you Kareem Hunt, thank you Alex Smith. Winter is coming for Pats fans. Glory days are over. They won't see the Pats in the superbowl again for a long time. They can consult Jets fans about this.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Heath will be the slapdick on the NFL network again, he was riding the Pats jock so hard not even giving the Chiefs a chance..lol!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It was time for bad guys to lose. I thorougly enjoyed the game tonight. Thank you Reid, thank you Kareem Hunt, thank you Alex Smith. Winter is coming for Pats fans. Glory days are over. They won't see the Pats in the superbowl again for a long time. They can consult Jets fans about this.
Ha,it won't be two seasons before 3/4 of the patriot fanbase are fans of whatever team is currently being consistently dominanto_O,,, I know for a fact my best bro will pull his patriot paraphernalia from the walls of his smoke shop and throw up Denver or Green bay if they emerge:lmao2:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NE did not look like they even had a preseason tonight. Everything just seemed off but in no way do I count them out. If anyone can rally the troops, it is Bill and Tom :grin:

Shinaoi

Reaction score
The patriots will still be big time contenders. The afc has a serious lack of qb talent at the moment. Derek Carr, Alex smith, and an old Big Ben only thing standing in their way. Plus, they play the jets, bills, and dolphins twice a year. They're not going to lose that division unless jay culter or Tyron Taylor suddenly turn into something I doubt they are.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I wonder if Pats stick w the up-tempo offense.

I think it wore down the NE OLine more than it did the KC Dline. OLine Looked fresh early but really faded in the 2nd half, especial the 4th qtr.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The patriots will still be big time contenders. The afc has a serious lack of qb talent at the moment. Derek Carr, Alex smith, and an old Big Ben only thing standing in their way. Plus, they play the jets, bills, and dolphins twice a year. They're not going to lose that division unless jay culter or Tyron Taylor suddenly turn into something I doubt they are.

Nah, that was last year.