Chris Berman is either DRUNK or has some ties to the city of Phila by saying this

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1756978 said:
Berman should be normal enougb to know the Eagles are not winning the NFC east this year with their remaining schedule after next week. They will have 6 losses heading into December

According to YOUR quote, he didn't. YOUR quote had him saying if the Eagles had any hope to come back, that they'd have to start by winning today. That was a TRUE statement...and nowhere did you quote him as saying that he believed they would come back.

You know, I never did see the movie 'Clueless', but after reading through your responses, I feel like I just have.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
jackrussell;1758410 said:
According to YOUR quote, he didn't. YOUR quote had him saying if the Eagles had any hope to come back, that they'd have to start by winning today. That was a TRUE statement...and nowhere did you quote him as saying that he believed they would come back.

You know, I never did see the movie 'Clueless', but after reading through your responses, I feel like I just have.

Like I said, it was no way they had a shot in winning the division even with a WIN today. I will bet all my paychecks for the remainder of the year they don't win the NFC East