Chris Berman is either DRUNK or has some ties to the city of Phila by saying this

superpunk

Reaction score
I always get the impression that Berman is either drunk or has a learning disability.

dallasfan

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1755936 said:
Um, there is NOTHING wrong with this statement.

All he's saying is that if the Eagles have ANY hope, it ends if they don't defeat the Commanders.

I agree. But to be honest, it ended last week against.....................:starspin

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dallasfan;1755998 said:
I agree. But to be honest, it ended last week against.....................:starspin

Well...let's give them one last chance today vs the Commanders. Let them beat the skins and then fall into the hole of no tomorrow after that.:laugh2:

2much2soon

Reaction score
superpunk;1755990 said:
I always get the impression that Berman is either drunk or has a learning disability.

Or he is just a pumper of anything remotely related to the '80s whiners (Reid in this case).
I'd be most happy of he'd just go away. Then, in combination with me turning the channel whenever his face appears, others would stop talking about him.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
2much2soon;1756006 said:
Or he is just a pumper of anything remotely related to the '80s whiners (Reid in this case).
I'd be most happy of he'd just go away. Then, in combination with me turning the channel whenever his face appears, others would stop talking about him.

Reid didnt coach for the niners, He was a qb coach for holmgren in green bay, and was hired out of coaching in college.

He went to brown, I dont think berman is stupid at all.

dallasfan

Reaction score
theebs;1756020 said:
Reid didnt coach for the niners, He was a qb coach for holmgren in green bay, and was hired out of coaching in college.

Reid is under the Bill Walsh coaching tree, via Holmgren

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
jackrussell;1755983 said:
He didn't say they had division hopes. He said that if they are to have any, they have to start winning today. This would be a true statement.

Why talk about the Eagles? Um...cuz they play in the NFL...and um....their job is to talk about every game.

Did I say over analytical? Perhaps over sensitive would be more appropriate.

at 3-5 and 0-3 in the Division, the only hopes he should have been mentioning is Wildcard Hopes.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Berman just made this comment which made me scratch my head...

Berman: Romo has had spotlight but it's time for Eli to shine so I'm going with Giants to win today.

What the heck kind of rationale is that to pick a winner? :confused:

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1756039 said:
Berman just made this comment which made me scratch my head...

Berman: Romo has had spotlight but it's time for Eli to shine so I'm going with Giants to win today.

What the heck kind of rationale is that to pick a winner? :confused:

Exactly-lol Stupid Rationale

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought last week was the game Filthy had to win to turn their season around. I guess you get more than one chance to do that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SportsAnalyzer;1755912 said:
So many don't want to accept that the Eagles dominance over the NFC East is over. Well Chris wll have to accept it one day, whether that's 2 weeks from now or 4 weeks from now

No he won't, it took him 20 years to stop picking the Bills - 49ers SB....or is he still doing that. I rarely watch him anymore, so I don't know what he says....which is a good thing.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1756037 said:
at 3-5 and 0-3 in the Division, the only hopes he should have been mentioning is Wildcard Hopes.

Obviously, the truth offends you...and something you cannot handle.

You have yet to point out where he made an error in his statement.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
jackrussell;1756264 said:
Obviously, the truth offends you...and something you cannot handle.

You have yet to point out where he made an error in his statement.

For the last time he didn't say anything about the Commanders, just what chances the Eagles have if they win

2much2soon

Reaction score
theebs;1756020 said:

That why I said remotely connected. And thats all that matters to Berman.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1756272 said:
For the last time he didn't say anything about the Commanders, just what chances the Eagles have if they win

So now it's 'chances'?

Your quote=
Any hope for the Eagles to LEAP FROG 3 teams to reclaim the Division will have to start today in Washington with a win?

If you can't understand that statement to be true...so be it.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Berman should be normal enougb to know the Eagles are not winning the NFC east this year with their remaining schedule after next week. They will have 6 losses heading into December

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
I wonder what Fat chris berman will say now after the cowboys win today.

Cowboys-8-1
Eagles-4-5

Can the Eagles catch the Cowboys with 7 games left and five games out?-lol

Reaction score
I have been wondering also recently about some of the picking Berman does, but to make a statement such as this should concern his family, also. :bang2: Maybe to much bangin the head against the wall everytime Donna & the ladies lost so far this year, but the Iggles have not shown me anything we need to be concerned about. Even when they beat Detroit, the next week the Gints hack em. If you lose to every other team in your division, it's highly unlikely you are going to come back and win the division. All I know is, being from Eastern Pennsylvania, I am loving the talk I am hearing from The Iggle Faithful. What a great day, The 'Boys shut Brandon Jacobs pie hole, and Jimmie Johnson busts out 4 w's in a row in NASCAR!!! Gotta Love It!:bow: