Chris Berman

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Just did a "HOW BOUT DEM JAGUARS" on Monday night countdown. Now I'm over yesterday and ticked. Then the SF/Buffalo homer said "no one circles the wagons better than Buffalo". He's so far up those two organizations pooper he can taste what they ate last night.
We deserve all the backlash out in public over the last two games performance. They plaid like crap, they deserve to be treated like crap. Top scoring offence and a top D is looking more like smoke and mirrors. Wake up!

fansince68

Reaction score
Just did a "HOW BOUT DEM JAGUARS" on Monday night countdown. Now I'm over yesterday and ticked. Then the SF/Buffalo homer said "no one circles the wagons better than Buffalo". He's so far up those two organizations pooper he can taste what they ate last night.
He's old and senile let him have is fun with his out dated lines. ESPN is boring..

loublue22

Reaction score
When he used to pick games on SportsCenter he would literally always take whoever Dallas was playing, and I'm not exaggerating. Always.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Some of you younger folks might not remember, but his "nobody circles the wagons better than Buffalo" line goes back to the days of Buffalo's dominance of the AFC.

Unfortunately for him they never had enough wagons to circle when the Cowboys came riding in.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'll never bash Berman. Not gonna crap on his Fandom either.
Dude stuck with ESPN when other networks basically said
"name your price" to get him. (Probably regrets that move)

He was ready to retire in 2017 but his wife was killed in a car accident.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cowboys are the only organization in any sport where it's fair game for any national sports figure to take pot shots at...sometimes VERY tacky and outwardly biased. I've heard stories about Berman that I can't share here...he is a total T....rhymes with fool. He ruined my Thursday and Friday US Open watching for years as well as the Home Run Derby...he is the real Mr. Irrelevant.
yes Heard the same stories. It aint good either.

RoboQB

Reaction score
complete d-bag

Apparently you've "never worked for TV before".
Dude snapped. Apologized. Snapped some more. Because he's right.
I mean, imagine someone walking across a floor while you're mopping.
Nobody's calling you out for getting upset... lol/jk

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ahhh. Back in the early days I loved all the ESPN guys I was glued to the channel 24/7 . Even Footy!
Now I never turn it on.
Garbage.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Fat head Berman is a pompous gas bag.
I won’t say where but I spend quite a bit of time in a west coast of Florida town that Berman has a house on. It’s a small place but super nice. I have bumped into him a half dozen plus times in shops and restaurants there. He is a total jerk. Clownish because no one there cares what he does or who he is. Just a guy there but he thinks he is something. It’s hysterical.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
66350739-8d44-432f-b7bb-647cf03e2ce7_text.gif
Come on dude, I have to go to work and you are making me want tk watch Goodfellas