Video: Chris Canty, “Dak Prescott is the most overrated player in the NFL”

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You could then look to a copious amount of plays to point the finger at. Depending on how you lean.

The Murray fumble is a touch misunderstood as a clear culprit. From the sidelines, defenders would have tackled him had he not fumbled and caused them to stop pursuit of him as a runner, but looking for the fumble.
If you are as observant as you claim.... you'd see Murray was careless with the ball.
Since we are playing coulda woulda shoulda....even just a not fumble would have been better. We had momentum.... moving the ball. We likely get at least 3.....maybe 7...and take time off the clock. Way different game.
I do admire your will to protect cowboys players.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm fully aware how many games Dak has played.

I didn't bring up anything about the amount of games Dak has played.

You're just upset that you had no idea that CeeDee Lamb was a 1st round pick and you're reaching for a "gotcha thing" to try and get me back.
Lmao!
It's OK to admit you awere unaware.
You posted a Tweet illustrating what Cousins achieved in 115 starts. Stating: "Someone needs to explain how Dak is consistently ahead of Cousins in all these rankings while Cousins has been consistently better than Dak since Dak entered the league."
So once again, you don't know what you're talking about. You're too busy talking like a tough guy to fans that just want to have a decent discussion.

You bringing up getting owned because your reading comprehension blows isn't helping. Unless you're THAT dim and still don't get it.
Get some help, go back and read that I said 1st rounder and #1 WR.
If you still don't understand, there's no hope. Not that there was. But it's now confirmed.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If you are as observant as you claim.... you'd see Murray was careless with the ball.
Since we are playing coulda woulda shoulda....even just a not fumble would have been better. We had momentum.... moving the ball. We likely get at least 3.....maybe 7...and take time off the clock. Way different game.
Murray would have been easily caught. Watch the play again. Who am I protecting?

GINeric

Reaction score
Is that what you hide behind? Facts and stats?

Meaningless if you don't know what to do with them. Meaningless if you use them for an agenda. Meaningless without high level context.

A wise man has the wisdom to know someone might come to a different conclusion using the same facts and stats. Scientist s do it all the time. The wise man also treats them civilly and respectfully.

I have to agree with you.... and that's why im wise enough to know that NFL execs, coaches, players and scouts are MUCH wiser than fans on a football fan board who think they know more than these professionals league wide.

Some people here actually think they know more than all of those professionals I've listed and thats what's hilarious to witness. They aren't wise enough to know they look stupid disagreeing with not just one NFL professional.... but they disagree with MULTIPLE professionals from MULTIPLE levels of NFL football from all over the league who all agreed on one specific point.

I

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lmao!
It's OK to admit you awere unaware.
You posted a Tweet illustrating what Cousins achieved in 115 starts. Stating: "Someone needs to explain how Dak is consistently ahead of Cousins in all these rankings while Cousins has been consistently better than Dak since Dak entered the league."
So once again, you don't know what you're talking about. You're too busy talking like a tough guy to fans that just want to have a decent discussion.

You bringing up getting owned because your reading comprehension blows isn't helping. Unless you're THAT dim and still don't get it.
Get some help, go back and read that I said 1st rounder and #1 WR.
If you still don't understand, there's no hope. Not that there was. But it's now confirmed.
I said nothing about the amount of games Dak played. That why I said "Since Dak has been in the league" because I knew Cousins has been in the league longer..... Talk about reading comprehension.....

You're just upset that you didn't know CeeDee was a 1st round pick and our current #1 receiver and you're reaching for a "gotcha" to get me back with.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I said nothing about the amount of games Dak played. That why I said "Since Dak has been in the league" because I knew Cousins has been in the league longer..... Take about reading comprehension.....

You're just upset that you didn't know CeeDee was a 1st round pick and our current #1 receiver and you're reaching for a "gotcha" to get me back with.
You got that? :lmao2:
No one is upset, you're not that important. I do think it's ill how you keep repeating the same 3rd grade takes on what I DIDN'T post, lmao. And you can't even keep your BS straight. It's like you have a clown response generator.
They call that deflection. Happens to everyone, even trolls like you that offer nothing but lame edge.

Now run along, you have drywall to patch up Brokeback.:dance:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You got that? :lmao2:
No one is upset, you're not that important. I do think it's ill how you keep repeating the same 3rd grade takes on what I DIDN'T post, lmao. And you can't even keep your BS straight. It's like you have a clown response generator.
They call that deflection. Happens to everyone, even trolls like you that offer nothing but lame edge.

Now run along, you have drywall to patch up Brokeback.:dance:
If I wasn't so important you wouldn't have your post history hid so people can see just how little you talk about the Cowboys and just how much you talk about me.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If I wasn't so important you wouldn't have your post history hid so people can see just how little you talk about the Cowboys and just how much you talk about me.
I don't even know how I changed it but you're right. I should have followed the lead of fans that have you on ignore. A statistic. I guarantee you will keep responding even though you're on the ignore list, lol.
Have a great time making this place as miserable as you!
:espn:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't even know how I changed it but you're right. I should have followed the lead of fans that have you on ignore. A statistic. I guarantee you will keep responding even though you're on the ignore list, lol.
You could never put me on ignore. You're too obsessed with my opinion on everything Cowboys.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You're much more miserable than MC is. I'm not even joking.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I think stats without context can be very deceiving.

The tweet I posted is a perfect example of that.

Nobody would ever think Marino, Manning, and Cousins are the same caliber player even though that particular stat says they are similar in that regard.

Stats aren't completely meaningless if used honestly, but stats without proper context are, in fact, meaningless. Because you can use stats to paint a picture that is deceiving if you do not provide context to how those stats were achieved.

I use this as an example a lot..... The 2020 Browns game. If you just looked the the box score you'd see Dak threw for 500 yards and 4 TDs. You think WOW, that was a great game, but what you wouldn't know is the score was 41-14 going into the 4th quarter.

That is an example of how stats without context can be used to deceive.
@GINeric believes Dak is in the same category as Manning and Marino

FVSTONE

Reaction score
You said stupidity runs deep in NFL executive offices.... but the NFL scouts, players, and coaches from around the league said the exact same thing as those "stupid" NFL executives.

So are you saying that stupidity runs deep amongst NFL players, coaches and scouts all around the league too??? How do all of these people make it to the NFL being "stupid"??
Do you really think players are going to come out and bash Dakota??????? They all know he's an overpaid, underachieving bum and aren't going to ruin a good thing. If they all came about how lousy he is it might force JJ into going out and picking up a REAL QB which would only help the Cowboys. Nope, the players are going to keep as quite as possible........ha-haaaa!

GINeric

Reaction score
Do you really think players are going to come out and bash Dakota??????? They all know he's an overpaid, underachieving bum and aren't going to ruin a good thing. If they all came about how lousy he is it might force JJ into going out and picking up a REAL QB which would only help the Cowboys. Nope, the players are going to keep as quite as possible........ha-haaaa!

So can you explain to me how a bum can put up record numbers the first few years of his career, have the winning percentage he has and be ranked in the top 10???

Why haven't more bums been able to put up the numbers Dak has in his short career??

I'll wait....

GINeric

Reaction score
@GINeric believes Dak is in the same category as Manning and Marino

I'll tell you what. Show me where i said Dak is in the same category as Marino and Manning.

All i said was Dak had similar numbers and only ONE playoff win in his first 5 years just like Manning. Other than that, please copy and paste where I put him in the same categories as Marino and Manning.

If you CAN'T provide evidence of me saying exactly what you accused me of, then you're just another weak *** Dak hater who results to lying when you run out of credible information.

Here's your chance to prove you're not one of these weak *** air head liars. Show me where I said what you've said. I'll wait....

glimmerman

Reaction score
It was at least 3 but the way we were moving the ball I think it was 7. That fumble took alot of air out. Seemed later in the game our Defense backed off of rogers as well. Was a heck of a chance that year. Our Offense was a 800 pound gorilla. There is no good time for a fumble but murray seemed to have them at the worst times..

phildadon86

Reaction score
It was at least 3 but the way we were moving the ball I think it was 7. That fumble took alot of air out. Seemed later in the game our Defense backed off of rogers as well. Was a heck of a chance that year. Our Offense was a 800 pound gorilla. There is no good time for a fumble but murray seemed to have them at the worst times..
And was on record saying he wasnt going to change his run style. Or how he held the rock.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I'll tell you what. Show me where i said Dak is in the same category as Marino and Manning.

All i said was Dak had similar numbers and only ONE playoff win in his first 5 years just like Manning. Other than that, please copy and paste where I put him in the same categories as Marino and Manning.

If you CAN'T provide evidence of me saying exactly what you accused me of, then you're just another weak *** Dak hater who results to lying when you run out of credible information.

Here's your chance to prove you're not one of these weak *** air head liars. Show me where I said what you've said. I'll wait....
Why do you bring those names to the conversation? You see Manning and Marino when you watch Dak?