Video: Chris Canty, “Dak Prescott is the most overrated player in the NFL”

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I'm for it who you got right now? And the Cotton reference is from a movie. again if we ignore the fact that the current QB is only counting 20 mill towards the cap this year and the production...who are you getting for that and better production right now?
@DeaconMoss you didnt answer his question, because I'd like to know also.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm for it who you got right now? And the Cotton reference is from a movie. again if we ignore the fact that the current QB is only counting 20 mill towards the cap this year and the production...who are you getting for that and better production right now?
Yeah I think next year is the killer. Like 49 million. But guessing they will redo his contract. Maybe extend. Depends on how this year goes. If he is mobile and healed with a descent O-Line we will be in playoffs..

phildadon86

Reaction score
That 1 in the 6 was against the Vikings with Cooper Rush.

0-6 with Dak in those games.

I've posted this before, but we've only won 6 games in Dak's entire career where the Cowboys had less than 100 rushing yards.
Don’t go down this road again. You got absolutely destroyed by the stats of other teams on this one.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol. You’re hilarious. Don’t wanna admit it to your let’s blame Dak for everything groupies eh? Fair enough.

When teams rush for over 100 yards. The win percentage is up in the high 90s.

So it’s not just Dak that needs a run game. The narrative needs to stop. It makes 0 sense.
This thread is about Dak and Dak specifically. This is a Dallas Cowboys message board. Dak Prescott plays for the Dallas Cowboys.

If you'd like to discuss other QBs failures then make a post in the Overtime section.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak has won every game in his NFL career when he and his team has scored more points than the other team has.

phildadon86

Reaction score
This thread is about Dak and Dak specifically. This is a Dallas Cowboys message board. Dak Prescott plays for the Dallas Cowboys.

If you'd like to discuss other QBs failures then make a post in the Overtime section.
Hahahah wow. You asked for the numbers in another thread and you got owned. Now it’s “it’s a Dak thread” bla bla.
You’re an overgrown child and a hypocrite and this whole board just saw it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nobody cares.

Move along, kiddo.
Lol oh no. People care. You got destroyed in that argument and every single time you do you run and pretend it doesn’t bother you and that you forgot about it. You’re too much of a narcissist to not let it bother you. I just find it absolutely mind boggling that even after getting owned so badly you still bring up the same tired argument. What a joke. You love hearing yourself speak so much you repeat an argument that has already been debunked lol. Insane

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol oh no. People care. You got destroyed in that argument and every single time you do you run and pretend it doesn’t bother you and that you forgot about it. You’re too much of a narcissist to not let it bother you. I just find it absolutely mind boggling that even after getting owned so badly you still bring up the same tired argument. What a joke.
You're an emotional mess and it's embarrassing to see you get this worked up over football takes.

Have a little dignity and move along, kiddo.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You're an emotional mess and it's embarrassing to see you get this worked up over football takes.

Have a little dignity and move along, kiddo.
Dignity?

haha. You have no right to say that word.

That argument about rushing yards was destroyed last week. Here you are again bringing it up. Where’s your dignity? I’m not emotional. Im actually laughing at the fact you think anyone on this board takes you seriously except for pappy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dignity?

haha. You have no right to say that word.

That argument about rushing yards was destroyed last week. Here you are again bringing it up. Where’s your dignity? I’m not emotional. Im actually laughing at the fact you think anyone on this board takes you seriously except for pappy.
Emotional mess you are.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And you think you’re a bully. All you are is a coward behind a computer screen commenting on other peoples athletic ability that you don’t possess and probably never have. Enjoy the season.
I'm not surprised an emotional mess like yourself would get this worked up about football opinions.....

Yikes....

Section446

Reaction score
Always has been. If he played for anyone other than Dallas, he'd just be another average QB.