Video: Chris Canty, “Dak Prescott is the most overrated player in the NFL”

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If I were to start a conversation with “you do not Understand what I understand….,” or “what you do t actually know is….” Would you proclaim that I am insulting you? Of course not, that’s the basis of any counter argument. And That is quite literally what ignorant means.

Everyone is ignorant of many things. To take that only as an insult shows more such ignorance. Lamar Jackson being no better at throwing the football than the third string QBs in the nfl who are at risk of being cut and going to play in Canada is a HORRIBLE take and absolutely ignorant. It’s not an insult, it simply is.

Hey genius I’ve watched Jackson play and have watched NFL QB’s for 30+ years. But I’m ignorant? Maybe you don’t know what that word means.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Hey genius I’ve watched Jackson play and have watched NFL QB’s for 30+ years. But I’m ignorant? Maybe you don’t know what that word means.

You’ve watched Jackson play and came to the conclusion he was Will Grier? No, that’s pretty accurate to the word’s meaning.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Canty is just as bad as some of our fans who put too much emphasis on the quarterback position when it comes to winning. For example, he talks about Dak losing to a quarterback that the 49ers spent first-round picks trying to replace.

Garoppolo's performance was a reflection of facing our defense, while Dak's performance was a reflection of facing their defense. Switch quarterbacks and does anyone really feel that game would have turned out any better?

Big D

Reaction score
They should change the title to Dak Prescott is the most overused click/watch bait used by the networks. If it weren't for the cowboys and Dak what would these clowns talk about day after day?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

And then the real expert comes in and laughs at Canty.

The #1 most overrated player in the NFL is Zeke Elliott. By a long shot.

Dak is ranked anywhere from 6-10 on all the QB lists so there is nothing overrated about that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zN6t2Q1.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL. The rile the dumbest fan base in sports up to generate clicks? I am not saying we are a stupid bunch. However following a team that hasnt done jack in 27 years has to kind of be our fault too right? lol
Oh for sure we are a bunch of stupid fans lol. For sure lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Overrated doesn't necessarily equate to not very good.

I'd say Brady is overrated when superlatives like "Greatest of All Time" start getting thrown around. Doesn't mean he isn't one of the best to ever play.
I know what overrated is and it doesn’t fit either guy. Especially Brady. I can’t stand the guy but I’m not gonna sit here and argue he’s overrated with 6 rings on his fingers……

DFWJC

Reaction score
I’d argue there are other players and QBs more overrated than Dak….
Lamar Jackson, deshawn Watson, Matt Stafford, kyler Murray….
Are all at least as overrated…
I disagree about Stafford.

But that falls into the "agree-to-disagree" category. No use in debating it whatsoever.

I will say this; I definitely don't think Dak belongs at the top of that list.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’d argue there are other players and QBs more overrated than Dak….
Lamar Jackson, deshawn Watson, Matt Stafford, kyler Murray….
Are all at least as overrated…
I agree with all the above. Dak is long down that list. Overrated was to trigger people lol.

DFWJC

Reaction score
However many lol….he could have 2 and I’d feel the same way. And I can’t stand the guy but he didn’t just have 7 rings handed to him.
:laugh:
I hope it doesn't happen, but it's not a stretch that he ends up with #8.

Not predicting it, but I'd put them in the top 5-6 teams with the best chance.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:laugh:
I hope it doesn't happen, but it's not a stretch that he ends up with #8.

Not predicting it, but I'd put them in the top 5-6 teams with the best chance.
I mean it could. They have the talent to win for sure. Hell I like their chances better than the Rams who just won.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

Just going for ratings. The points he makes about Barkley came directly from another story where a scout or gm commented the other day that Barkley doesn't know how to be a running back, doesn'tknow the value of a 4 yd run and is a liability in pass protection. He could at least be original in his comments.