Chris Canty reacts to Dallas Cowboys projected to win 8.5 games this season-FTF

Tussinman

Reaction score
1st place schedule is tough but 8.5 is low.

Both the center and LG positions will be upgraded and they'll have coop for the entire year this time.

Alot of young guys on defense + the giants/skins look like a joke and you get to play the AFC east this year.

DallasMike

Reaction score
Maybe a way of saying Dallas will win either 8 or 9 games? Don't get .5 either. Team seems to play better or have a better season when expectations aren't so high. I guess they are thinking Philly is winning the division and Wentz staying healthy for a full season. I think Dallas improved their roster already.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Not sure about their math.

How do you win a half a game ?
It's how they do the betting sometimes.

They do the same thing with score lines. You be on a 3 line and the score is 20 to 17 you win. They make the line 3.5 with the score above and you lose.

8.5 there basically saying your betting either 8 or less or 9+

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
as always it depends on health quarterback play and coaching
I think it also depends on our GM continuing to move the needle at critical times.

His trade for Cooper and recent signing and trades clearly signals he is awakening from his slumber.

I expect more activity before the season starts from him.

He is going to try to help save Jason's job any way possible.

He does not want to start over with a new HC.

Just my feeling.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Maybe a way of saying Dallas will win either 8 or 9 games? Don't get .5 either. Team seems to play better or have a better season when expectations aren't so high. I guess they are thinking Philly is winning the division and Wentz staying healthy for a full season. I think Dallas improved their roster already.
it isnt a prediction, its a betting line

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
they have to stay healthy and the quarterback has to continue to improve and the coaching in the big games has to be better you cant continue to be outcoached at critical times you have to be able to go on the road and win big games or your not a true superbowl contender you have to win big games on the road just have to

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I think it also depends on our GM continuing to move the needle at critical times.

His trade for Cooper and recent signing and trades clearly signals he is awakening from his slumber.

I expect more activity before the season starts from him.

He is going to try to help save Jason's job any way possible.

He does not want to start over with a new HC.

Just my feeling.
Yeppers, as I myself am also pleased to see that our FOOTBALL DaD has finally found that GENERAL MANAGERS cap he'd secretly squirreled away in a drunken stupor that one time ,TOO!o_O

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Teams tie every year. .5 is very possible but reality is from a betting standpoint that doesn't even matter.
NFL teams can be favored by 2.5 points which IS impossible.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I think the Rams and Cowboys will take a tumble this year from where they were last year.
Rams. Yes. Cowboys? I will wait till after the first few games.

Anyone remember how we finished last year after going 3-5? Schedules be damned!