Chris Cooley hates the Cowboys, their fans, The Dallas Media and the AT&T Stadium Ushers

haleyrules

Reaction score
cooleyp.JPG
Big fruit.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
All I remember about Cooley is that photo he took of his playbook on his lap and "Little Cooley" there for all to see.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooley wants to carry Jason Witten's jock strap so bad. But Jason says, dude, you are not even worthy to carry Marty B's.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I remember when both teams players hated each other like that. Now it's like fraternity of friends. Football used to be very passionate for players, nothinglike it is today.
It's a Jersey Swap-meet.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Thanks to gamepass this offseason I was listening to a few games from last year, the other teams radio broadcast.....The pregame are included apparently and I heard this gold from Chris Cooley on the pregame before the thanksgiving game.

I think its pretty funny. About the Local Dallas Media he said this...
"Self congratulatory smug conceited sons of *****es"

Who the hell is chris cooley?

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Some loser who never won anything of importance who no longer plays. Yeah, his input really matters. :rolleyes:
:hammer:Pretty much it. A "player" who never amounted to anything trying to draw attention to himself because of his lack of self confidence that he actually mattered in the NFL. Cooley mattered to the team about as much as those 4 fans who dressed like hogs every Sunday. Hilarious

w8lifter

Reaction score
Wah. It sounds like Crystal needs to take a midol. :cool:

Last edited: