Chris Cooley hates the Cowboys, their fans, The Dallas Media and the AT&T Stadium Ushers

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Thanks to gamepass this offseason I was listening to a few games from last year, the other teams radio broadcast.....The pregame are included apparently and I heard this gold from Chris Cooley on the pregame before the thanksgiving game.

I think its pretty funny. About the Local Dallas Media he said this...
"Self congratulatory smug conceited sons of *****es"

I stopped at "Cooley" a word with two negative connotations - chinese slave labor and butts

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Cooley reminds me of Donovan McNabb - minus the many years of decent success in the league.

Gotta chirp that nonsense every once in a while to remind folks that you still exist.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He has always talked smack about the Cowboys since he first became a Commander

Someone actually hired him as an analyst? Hey, media employer, way to go, good job in the unbiased, neutral, and fair department, moron.

Since when have local teams' radio crews been unbiased, neutral, and fair? They intentionally cater to the local audience - that's the gig.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Since when have local teams' radio crews been unbiased, neutral, and fair? They intentionally cater to the local audience - that's the gig.

If you listen to the good ones they don’t.

And calling them what he did is much different than a broadcast slanted toward the team they work for.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Thanks to gamepass this offseason I was listening to a few games from last year, the other teams radio broadcast.....The pregame are included apparently and I heard this gold from Chris Cooley on the pregame before the thanksgiving game.

I think its pretty funny. About the Local Dallas Media he said this...
"Self congratulatory smug conceited sons of *****es"

You turn on me fellow fans after I baked you a cake with the words "Best Has-Been, 2013" and organized a pottery talk by you under in Stubby Kaye statue in Farmers Branch???!!!!
Just know that I am dissolving the tri-county Chris Cooley fan club!!!!!!:angry:

plasticman

Reaction score
Welll, yeah, if he is the "color commenter" and he's speaking from a fan perspective, but he would not be an impartial analyst.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
cooleyp.JPG

Dude... Put some pants on,,,

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Exactly, his hate brings back pleasant memories for me...lol

Good memories. Nobody was kissing each other and trading jerseys.

Their old coach from back in the days,,, George Allen vehemently hated us with a fervent passion,,, it made for fantastic games/ play calling,,, in his 11 years coaching he was something like 116-47-5
( coached the skins from 71-77, rams 66-70,,, 2-7 in playoffs)