Chris Russo - WFAN - Dallas about to fold for the season

ScottCase

Benched
Reaction score
Just gave his picks - said Dallas is a joke - struggled with the 49ers a team the Cards ripped - said If we were a real club we'd have beaten Oaktown. Said the Iggles will Tattoo us, this is a roll game for them, not a let down, they'll be flying after the KC game. Said TO will be motivated to embarrass Roy.
Giants up next - doesn't look good for Dallas and said we look like a 7-9 finish.

Hiero

Reaction score
ScottCase said:
Just gave his picks - said Dallas is a joke - struggled with the 49ers a team the Cards ripped - said If we were a real club we'd have beaten Oaktown. Said the Iggles will Tattoo us, this is a roll game for them, not a let down, they'll be flying after the KC game. Said TO will be motivated to embarrass Roy.
Giants up next - doesn't look good for Dallas and said we look like a 7-9 finish.
Heh man I hope Roy does something embarassing to TO. Like break his ribs, and recover the fumble.

Hiero

Reaction score
Smashmouth24 said:
The Giants defense is just what the doctor ordered for any struggling offense.
honestly I dont think the offense has been struggling, just more specifically that the OL has. hopefully its a temp thing and will fade away as the season goes on.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Who is Chris Quacko and why are we posting what he said?

This guy has moron stamped on his forehead.

gbrittain

Reaction score
ScottCase said:

said If we were a real club we'd have beaten Oaktown

I say if he were a real football guru I would have heard of him.

Hiero

Reaction score
he's gotta be one of the philthy sports talk guys. nobody else could be this stupid.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Wishful thinking on his part if you ask me. What a moron.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Doggie is usually 100% wrong on things so that is good news for 'boys fans :)

that said i sort of agree with him in that even 3-3 is disappointing.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Wow, as usual Mad Dog has the insight of a boll weevil, and is dropping cliches by the handful.

Not a "real team"? LOL

You'd think after watching the Raiders continually hand the Jets their arses in the Black Hole over a course of years, almost irregardless of talent level and record, he'd know there are teams that simply don't match up well with Oakland.

Hiero

Reaction score
chinch said:
Doggie is usually 100% wrong on things so that is good news for 'boys fans :)

that said i sort of agree with him in that even 3-3 is disappointing.
if 3-3 is disappointing, what kind of record did you have us having? 11-5? :p: the games after the eagles game, is going to be easier opponent wise imo. seattle, arizona, detroit, denver(maybe easy), kc (again maybe depending which team shows up), washington we gotta win this game, carolina has been really off and on so we got a good chance against them, then st louis in dallas, we got a good chance to win that.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Instead of folding this team is about to unfold and be a team to be reckoned with very very soon.......OH GAWD!!! let it be this week.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hiero said:
if 3-3 is disappointing, what kind of record did you have us having? 11-5? :p: the games after the eagles game, is going to be easier opponent wise imo. seattle, arizona, detroit, denver(maybe easy), kc (again maybe depending which team shows up), washington we gotta win this game, carolina has been really off and on so we got a good chance against them, then st louis in dallas, we got a good chance to win that.
3-3 is not so bad if we don't lose at home to the skins and get gutted by oak.

really pathetic start and likely finish as Mad Dog was probably saying.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
Yep, Badattitude quoted WFAN all the time, too.
Which just goes to prove anyone within sound waves of that station suffers genetic mutation.

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
Hiero said:
honestly I dont think the offense has been struggling, just more specifically that the OL has. hopefully its a temp thing and will fade away as the season goes on.

You're right. Dallas is actually above my arbitrary offensive scoring 'OK' minimum (20.0 ppg) at 22.2 ppg. Somehow I've gotten an awfully inaccurate impression of their production. Hard to imagine, eh?