Christian Barmore at 10

garyv

Reaction score
Needs to be the selection. Sign a FA cb and get a dog in the middle because there's a good chance............VERY GOOD CHANCE that Hill will follow in Tacos footsteps and show in year 3 that he still sucks.

No way hes a 2nd Rounder may be early third

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I like Nixon a lot more than Barmore. I think Nixon will rise a good bit by draft day and that # 10 might not be too high for him. IMO, Nixon will be the first DT off the board in April.

Much will hinge on what happens at the combine/pro days. I think teams will really like him post combine.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
there's a good chance............VERY GOOD CHANCE that Hill will follow in Tacos footsteps and show in year 3 that he still sucks.
Don't know where this came from. Hill showed vast improvement this year and there is no reason to believe he won't get even better next.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Not saying Dallas should get him at 10, but just for grins here's how some see him going overall:

Walter Football - 14th
CBS Sports - 26th
SB Nation - 25th
Draftek - 27th

But Athlon sports and USA today don't even list him in the first round.

So Cowboys could pass him up at 10 and still get him, but it seems more likely he'll go in the first, so if Dallas wants him they'll have to take him at 10....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Over the course of the next 2 months we will see guys rise and fall leading up to the draft. Barmore stock has been going up.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He did...and they were about a round off on him.
Payne was definitely worth a top 15. You aren't getting high sack totals from him, but you aren't finding a true 1T that is going to collapse the pocket as often as he does. He was a big reason why that DL was good even before Chase