Christian Wilkins that's all in

John813

Reaction score
For an interior guy other than the most elite it’s not so much about sack totals as pressure, tackles for loss because those show he’s getting penetration. He gets double digit TFL 3 years in a row and double digit pressures. The talent is there. The cost is gonna be expensive but he could really help our run D as well as pass D just because he pushes the pocket

For sure. He is a very good run stopper. Just wanted to point out that I don't expect him to be that 7+ sack guy a year. Will stop the runs up the gut.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
For an interior guy other than the most elite it’s not so much about sack totals as pressure, tackles for loss because those show he’s getting penetration. He gets double digit TFL 3 years in a row and double digit pressures. The talent is there. The cost is gonna be expensive but he could really help our run D as well as pass D just because he pushes the pocket

Bingo, it he can push the OL into the backfield and be a disruptive force for us, count me in. He doesn’t have to get 10 sacks every year, yes that would be great but we need someone that will cause havoc.

conner01

Reaction score
Joneses say they can get 10 players for the price of Wilkins. That's why they are the smartest minds in the game.
That was one of many dumb Jerry statements. But he doesn’t actually believe that and history proves it by trading away top picks to get WR multiple times and most recent with cooper

Ken

Reaction score
Christian Wilkins of the Miami dolphins is becoming a free agent I believe this is a guy that could really help us he would take a lot of the pressure off of Micah and our defense in general he can stop the run he can disrupt the pocket he can get to the passer.

If Jerry wants to really go all in this is the kind of moves that need to be made thoughts

I know ksk will be on board with this move
Agreed.

Give me him and Josh Jacobs and you can fill in the rest any way you want.

Wilkens is a NASTY player....something we sorely need....especially in the middle.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m sure cap boy is prepping a honest offer as we speak
Microwave-Hot-Dogs-4x3-1.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
Agreed.

Wilkens is a NASTY player....something we sorely need....especially in the middle.
I’m all over that, but football man Jerry already said it’ll be quantity over quality.

So Brent Urban/Carlos Watkins all over again. That went so well last time why not double down?

Reactions: Ken

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I’m all over that, but football man Jerry already said it’ll be quantity over quality.

So Brent Urban/Carlos Watkins all over again. That went so well last time why not double down?

its not about the team, its about getting fans to buy into a crappy team. Think of it like this, Jerry is such a great salesman, hes selling a crappy team to the fans and making millions.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Of course it's steep.

Know what the super bowl participants have every year? Upfront disruptors who can stop the run. It's almost as important as QB.
Exactly Kansas City doesn't win that super bowl without Chris Jones

Blackrain

Reaction score
Bingo, it he can push the OL into the backfield and be a disruptive force for us, count me in. He doesn’t have to get 10 sacks every year, yes that would be great but we need someone that will cause havoc.
All he has to do is disrupt and occupy enough people so Micah can run the quarterback down along with stopping the run get it done Jerry all in is all in

Blackrain

Reaction score
Agreed.

Yep yep that sounds good draft the best center and some offensive line try and find a legitimate size linebacker and let's rock on with it.

Reactions: Ken

Blackrain

Reaction score
X gadzillions.

He is the type of player we start w/ to fix the run D.
I think this guy could make a difference. And not completely break the bank.
But we got to make some kind of effort to seriously stop the run.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
now there is something to that; the giants great D basically worked in platoons and wore teams out
BUT that was both QUANTITY AND QUALITY
a bunch of jags don't do much
Same with Jimmy Johnson. His replacements could stand up against the oppositions first stringers