Christmas Day Game Thread

manster4ever

Reaction score
Absolutely.

Browns Dline need to win them the game. Last I checked the Packers Oline is in shambles but Rodgers doesn’t need a Oline apparently.

Very nice and accurate post. When healthy, the Browns D line can maul. Hope they pound the crap outta sleazebag Rodgers. Doubt it, but I can still hope.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Absolutely.

Browns Dline need to win them the game. Last I checked the Packers Oline is in shambles but Rodgers doesn’t need a Oline apparently.
If we had Rodgers the SB would be a foregone conclusion.

Mannix

Reaction score
I am already preparing myself to have my heart broken like last weekends Ravens game....if the Packers are in trouble, the refs will step in and make things all better....count on that!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes please.

Really folks......this is monumentally important to our season.

Had we taken care of business against Denver and the Raiders we wouldn’t have to count on other teams to help us out. Even if the Packers lose I’m not convinced the Cowboys aren’t going to blow another game.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Even Santa and Frosty don't like the Packers...

received-444452777322519.jpg

What were you doing creeping around @MichiganCowboyFan's lawn this Christmas Eve?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Had we taken care of business against Denver and the Raiders we wouldn’t have to count on other teams to help us out. Even if the Packers lose I’m not convinced the Cowboys aren’t going to blow another game.
Hear that....but teams lose games.

It's gonna happen.

The Raider one is tougher to swallow and I'm hoping it doesn't matter before I have to truly accept it as hurting our season. I'm pretty sure it will though.