Christmas Day Game Thread

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score

I want nothing more than to destroy Aaron Rogers and the Pack in the playoffs. So much so that nothing the refs could call could change the outcome. Then I could die a happy man.

Right after we go on to win the SB

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Imagine that, Colts are without 4/5 of their starting o line and they are still winning right now 9-6

When your defense has only given up 6 points, and scored 2, you should always be in the game.

817Gill

Reaction score
Never said anything about them being bottom feeders. But if you want home field in the playoffs then take care of your own business, on your home field.

Counting on Baker Mayfield to beat the Packers in Lambeau to get it for you usually results in what we got today.
So we gotta go 8-0 at home? We win the next game at Wash and we are 6-2 at home, how’s that not taking care of business?

We can’t expect perfection brother. I don’t see one thing to complain about if we win out. 13-4 will be no worse than tied for the 2nd best record in the league. Can’t ask for much more than that.

Mannix

Reaction score
So the woman (Erin Andrews) with the most annoying voice this side of Rosie Perez is now doing commercials for TWO different companies....shoot me please....what a horrible day so far. Sorry God.

Redline360

Reaction score
Wow what was that call. Officiating almost makes this game hard to watch sometimes

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bad call there. But the refs refused to call a mugging in GB, gifting them another win.

I think GB has been gifted like 5 wins this season. Typical though.