Christmas Day Game Thread

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Colts Oline hurt, Cardinals are throwing the kitchen sink at Taylor, dude is still going to get 100. My God.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Went 11-3 in fantasy and entered the playoffs with a 6 game win streak. What happens next? Two-thirds of my team to Covid. So I had to find scraps. Grabbed AJ Green thinking they'd target him. His points for me? ZERO.

:facepalm:

I'm cooked. :(

Led my league in scoring and finished first during the season. Lost by 1 point last week because Kyler Murray sucked against the Lions. The Lions!

Didn't help that Fournette got hurt and missed the second half of his game. One bleepin' point. Fantasy football can be a cruel master.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Speaking of AJ. What happened to Julio Jones? Even well healthy he’s stunk this year.
Yeah I had him in one league. Did absolutely nothing for me even when he was on the field. Lol Wonder how the Titans feel about that trade?

Led my league in scoring and finished first during the season. Lost by 1 point last week because Kyler Murray sucked against the Lions. The Lions!

Didn't help that Fournette got hurt and missed the second half of his game. One bleepin' point.

Dang! Yeah, that sucks. Those are definitely the most frustrating losses.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Went 11-3 in fantasy and entered the playoffs with a 6 game win streak. What happens next? Two-thirds of my team to Covid. So I had to find scraps. Grabbed AJ Green thinking they'd target him. His points for me? ZERO.

:facepalm:

I'm cooked. :(
Well there you go... Lol 33 yard catch

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Good snap and hold..on kicker. Switching just made him nervous

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Colts held 'em to a FG try and Cards missed it!
Colts are hanging in there!