Christmas Day Game Thread

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
The Cards are definitely leaking oil BIG TIME right now.. Colts were missing MOST of their Starting O-Line as well as several KEY Players on Defense, including their BEST Pass Rusher and still handled the Cards rather convincingly. It will be very interesting when they show up at the Death Star next week with a 3-game losing streak..

ESisback

Reaction score
The Cards are definitely leaking oil BIG TIME right now.. Colts were missing MOST of their Starting O-Line as well as several KEY Players on Defense, including their BEST Pass Rusher and still handled the Cards rather convincingly. It will be very interesting when they show up at the Death Star next week with a 3-game losing streak..
Isn’t that funny how the NFL works? Arizona will have their bounce back game against the team that’s better than the three they just lost to?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You all thought you saw happy feet tonight, wait till next week when Fred Astair wears # 4 for the Boys!!
EKJl1GuWwAAVggK.jpg

T-RO

Reaction score
I suggest if we collective Cowboy fans permit Risen to continue posting here...

He should be paying us all reparations. It's such a beat down with the endless Wentz > Dak, and Dak bashing. Risen should be paying some sort of tax to us all.

Who's in favor of a Risen Tax?

mldardy

Reaction score
The Beasley pass was over thrown, requiring the receiver to stretch out for it and it was made without pressure coming right in his face.

Prescott wilts with pressure. He'd have never made that throw.
You are blind idiot. That throw was where it needed to be where Beasley and ONLY Beasley could make that catch. Overthrow my ***.

DFWJC

Reaction score
There's a reason GB is 1-4 in the NFC title games and it starts with Rodgers. His offenses look unstoppable in the regular season and even when they play Dallas in the playoffs but other than that, his offense plays like crap when it matters in those games. The one time he won he played Chicago who ended up having Caleb Hanie playing in that game. And even after all that, it was still a one score game. Not to mention the stinker he put up as a 15-1 team against Eli at home in 2011.
Seems like a lot of non-sucking to make 5 NFC title games…
I bet every current QB not named Brady might like that kind of suckage

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
I suggest if we collective Cowboy fans permit Risen to continue posting here...

He should be paying us all reparations. It's such a beat down with the endless Wentz > Dak, and Dak bashing. Risen should be paying some sort of tax to us all.

Who's in favor of a Risen Tax?
@T-RO preach

ultron

Reaction score
Well that and he's missed half the season injured like usual. His last big season being in 2018.

You're upset. I get it.
Not upset at all, he’s just not a good QB - and some of our “fans” really want him him to be better than Dak, but he simply isn’t.

ultron

Reaction score
Ty Hilton has only played in 7 games this season.

Try again.
7 games or 70 games - it wouldn’t matter, I know you really want him to be great but Carson Wentz is not good. He’s been surrounded by weapons his whole career and he’s played behind insane offensive lines. Alshon Jeffery was a stud before he went into the Wentz witness protection program. Wentz had the best TE tandem in football when he was with the Eagles (Ertz & Goedirt). He currently has a 6’4 2nd team all-American stud WR from USC (Michael Pittman Jr), a 4x pro bowler; TY Hilton, the best running back in football right now, and yet again a fantastic offensive line.

Dak has turned guys like Michael Gallup, Dalton Schultz, and Cedric Wilson into studs. Carson Wentz puts WR’s in the witness protection program - he’s not the reason the Colts went from 1-4 to 9-6, Jonathan Taylor is.

You do realize 1 week ago this man was 5 for 12 and threw for 57 yards in a professional football game? Low and behold it was against a common opponent; New England. Dak lit them up for 445 yards and 3 TDs.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I see some "The Cardinals are going to be a desperate team when they face the Cowboys" takes. But it seems like the Cardinals should have came out playing with more urgency last night, at least to me since their 4th place seeding was on the line, as well as their lead in the NFC West, which they now lost. Would have thought that they would be playing with more urgency against the Colts knowing a loss would drop them to the wildcard and take their control of winning the NFC West and at least getting a 4th seed out of their hands. Since now they have to hope the Rams lose a game in the next three weeks, if the want to win the NFC West now.

So I don't know if this "desperation" is going to have a massive difference in how they have played over their last 3 games. But I just think they should have had some since of urgency last night against the Colts, because that game was very important for the Cardinals as far as NFC seeding goes.

shabazz

Reaction score
Cards imploding big time, 3 straight losses.

Now watch them come to Dallas next week and beat us, that would be the most Cowboy thing wouldnt it.:laugh:

I've been concerned with that exact scenario. Been laughed about it here, but I have a bad feeling about Kyler and company winning the game everyone said they were supposed to lose