Christmas Day NFL games thread

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Not sure Dak got exposed this week. Dak didn't play bad, especially with a LT who refused to block. He actually ran the offense down the field and got a score. The defense was just so trash that they gave up a layup to lose.
he is not in no MVP discussion. stop it

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Amazing what can be accomplished if you match SF's physicality. The Ravens are physically and mentally tough as nails. A 53 man team of junkyard dogs. I really hope our FO and Coaching staff had a chance to watch this game. My gawd are we SOFT.
I disagree.

Our defense plays with speed and intensity...thats all you can ask for. They dont give up. They ball.

Its scheme and size. If youre team are a bunch of undersized ballers built to stop the pass...youre going to get beat up against physical teams with bigger guys unless you have a good scheme.

Nothing wrong with our teams effort on defense what so ever most games. Argue all you want about tackling issues....they have just mysteriously popped up last few games. Give me players playing with speed and intensity and I can live with some fluke games of missed tackles...even if we lost those games.

Its size and scheme...not soft.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Ravens lost electric rookie RB Keaton Mitchell recently, and lost All-Pro TE Andrews early in the season.
Impressive to see them keep rolling.

I hear Andrews could possibly return

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Assume you mean tonight.

He's been all-time NFL record-setting in the 4-5 games preceding this one.

But definitely getting a reality check, at least for tonight.
Purdy is a good, glad he throwing int's today. McCaffrey is their mvp even b4 this game. Lamar just sold up MVP this game