Christmas music, yea or neigh?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a Mariah Carey song that will change your mind. Or, make you take yourself out.
I know, never was a fan but that song cemented it.

And try having an all Christmas station with a 40 song playlist for 20 hours of the day.

I am thinking if ole Ebenezer had all Christmas music radio stations back then, he might have held out a lot longer. "3 ghosts, that's all you got? Up yours, you can send in the Alien, Predator, Freddy, Jason and Michael in Santa hats and I'll Bah Humbug you right outta your skull. Oh please spirit, make it stop!!!"

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I know, never was a fan but that song cemented it.

And try having an all Christmas station with a 40 song playlist for 20 hours of the day.

I am thinking if ole Ebenezer had all Christmas music radio stations back then, he might have held out a lot longer. "3 ghosts, that's all you got? Up yours, you can send in the Alien, Predator, Freddy, Jason and Michael in Santa hats and I'll Bah Humbug you right outta your skull. Oh please spirit, make it stop!!!"
I have a "friend" who plays that song nonstop just to piss people off. And I have to admit, it was very effective.
So I just retaliate and play "dick in a box" and that quiets things down.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a "friend" who plays that song nonstop just to piss people off. And I have to admit, it was very effective.
So I just retaliate and play "dick in a box" and that quiets things down.
Possibly the best SNL Short ever.

Reactions: G2

cowboyec

Reaction score

another personal favorite.
one of the more underrated tunes from the Elvis catalog.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Christmas music is okay when wrapping presents, watching a Christmas movie, and on Christmas day. Other than that, no thanks. That said, there are some really beautiful ones, and while I'm an atheist, one of my favorites is O Holy Night, because the melody is absolutely stunning, and most artists' renditions really show off what they can do vocally.

I feel like your jacken the dog on me here RW. Come on, we all know that it's not the artistic renditions or the stunning melodies. It's the the little red dress on Mariah that you are digging Brother. You might be an atheist but that don't mean I'm gonna be standing beside you when God sends the lighting for lying Brother.

:laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I feel like your jacken the dog on me here RW. Come on, we all know that it's not the artistic renditions or the stunning melodies. It's the the little red dress on Mariah that you are digging Brother. You might be an atheist but that don't mean I'm gonna be standing beside you when God sends the lighting for lying Brother.

:laugh:

Her first couple of videos, I thought she was absolutely gorgeous, but then she just lost it for me. I think it's because she always has that same "I'm really shy, but trampy" smile in all her pictures.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Her first couple of videos, I thought she was absolutely gorgeous, but then she just lost it for me. I think it's because she always has that same "I'm really shy, but trampy" smile in all her pictures.

Incoming!

Them

Reaction score
uRijxl1.jpg