Christmas Present for yourself?

Phoenix

Reaction score
I saw a little light that fits on an e-Reader (I have a Kindle)...I could NOT resist it today and bought it for myself as an X-mas present.

What did you get yourself...?

:)

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...but I got myself a Nexus card.

I spend alot of time flying across the border so I am tickled pink about having the privilege to bypass the line ups.

Kinda weird.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
A new blu ray player, about 15 blu ray movies, a humidor, cigars, zippo, and a xikar cutter. I spoiled myself :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Emotiva amp, preamp and a pair of magnepan mmg speakers.

Beach boys 180 gram vinyl reissue of pet sounds.

I am going to buy all of the 200 gram doors records soon also.

Hopeuhavechange

Reaction score
Samsung note 10.1. The S-pen won my heart. Also a spiffy ice cream scoop and bonnie Scottish souvenir spoon.

jubal

Reaction score
Hopeuhavechange;4912354 said:
Samsung note 10.1. The S-pen won my heart. Also a spiffy ice cream scoop and bonnie Scottish souvenir spoon.

How old are you??? The last time I used "spiffy"someone told me they hadn't heard that since his granddad used to say it. :)

Hopeuhavechange

Reaction score
jubal;4912387 said:
How old are you??? The last time I used "spiffy"someone told me they hadn't heard that since his granddad used to say it. :)

Haha,man. Funny. Not that old,plus I'm very immature as it is... Now get outta my yard!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Got a new suit and a new peacoat for myself, both made to measure since my arms are so damn long.

I've got my eye on a new center channel speaker and receiver for the home theater as well, but no rush on those.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I bought a Samsung Galaxy SIII and a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. Also various accessories. :)

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Windshield wipers.

I know my lady well enough to know she got me anything else that I would need.

I want a new surround sound for the bedroom...but it really isn't ideal because she goes to sleep a lot earlier than I do.

Needs and wants. I am starting to think I need a new wireless mouse for my computer. Might pick one up today.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
I splurged and bought a pack of guitar strings yesterday. :cool:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina.

I always said I'd never own a Mac, but after several trips to the Apple store deliberating over the purchase, I took the plunge. I fell in the love with the retina display and man is this a great laptop. Worth the price? Probably not, but it's still a fantastic device.