Chuma Edoga contract details

plymkr

Reaction score

So we signed him to a contract that counts 10,000$ less on the salary cap than what he is paid.

That ladies and gentlemen is top quality cap management. To get a salary cap break of 10,000 and sign someone of Edoga’s talent is simply amazing.

I’m just thankful no other team has poached Stephen away from Jerry.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
We are so lucky they were able to pry him away from the competition.....I understand Home Depot and Lowe's were aggressively in pursuit of him for his services. Those pallets aren't gonna lift themselves. :thumbup:

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
So we signed him to a contract that counts 10,000$ less on the salary cap than what he is paid.

That ladies and gentlemen is top quality cap management. To get a salary cap break of 10,000 and sign someone of Edoga’s talent is simply amazing.

I’m just thankful no other team has poached Stephen away from Jerry.
TlDe-C.gif

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
That could have paid much less and got the same tackle play from a traffic cone.
It's the usual pre-draft masterplan (equivalent of the Royce Freeman signing)....the whole NFL now think we arent in for a G/T. Nobody's going to bother trading up ahead of us now:facepalm: .

Bagman

Reaction score
Its almost unfair for the rest of the NFL that we have TWO Jones' in our FO. Simply amazing