Twitter: Chunn called up from practice squad

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I like TY but Id rather have Gallup on his potential than the other Colt recievers. Ebron had been a bust for the most part until his TD rate reached completely unsustainable numbers last year, and Doyle is solid, not special. All said Id take ours over theirs but its my opinion only.

As far as the Raiders go AB is a complete head case now and Tyrell is good not great, again Id rather have the potential of Gallup.

I suppose a lot of my rankings are based on Gallup being the wr we all hope he can be.

Those are just off the top of my head though, there may be more to debate. In any case I think we have a good receiving corps. If we get a stud TE we will be in great shape. Still its only year 2 of a complete rebuild back there, remarkably we did it pretty quickly.

I have hope for Gallup. Unfortunately almost everyone has hope for their 2nd year players/WRs.

Hopefully ours is well placed, and the other 31 teams arent.

As of right now, we can't have Gallup and his 500 yards anywhere above the bottom 5-8.

Reactions: CWR

Altestic

Reaction score
Lol. After this week 1 the media is going to be all like "Eli's Back" and "Saquon is the GOAT" after the Giants win only like 17-15 despite a huge TOP advantage because of no Zeke.

As for the Cowboys, without Zeke expect to see a ton of Chris Jones. They'll need him.

CWR

Reaction score
Lol. After this week 1 the media is going to be all like "Eli's Back" and "Saquon is the GOAT" after the Giants win only like 17-15 despite a huge TOP advantage because of no Zeke.

As for the Cowboys, without Zeke expect to see a ton of Chris Jones. They'll need him.

Thanks, we will take that into consideration and try and ignore the fact you are a trolling eagles fan.

nobody

Reaction score
Zeke will demand a trade soon.

Given that Zeke seems to be the main reason for the current contract issues and is unwilling to making any concessions, I think that's his plan. For whatever reason he doesn't want to be a Cowboy and is using this as an excuse to get out.

If so, good riddance.

clff15701

Reaction score
The cowboys have zeke dead to rights. The only reason they aren't using their leverage is they think this team has a chance to make it to the superbowl. Any other year and they would have called his bluff.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Gordon would be worth a second if we could sign him significantly cheaper than Zeke. Then we could flip Zeke later. I know that sounds like Madden but yeah lol.

Problem is Gordon wont be much cheaper than Zeke. Our best course of action is likely to draft another rb imo.
Gordon has averaged 66 yards per game for his career and has broke 1000 yards just one time.

No way in hell is he worth anywhere near Gurley/Zeke money.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Has Garrett ever gone 3-0 to start a season here?

NO...……….in 8 full seasons as head coach, Garrett has never started a season 3-0.

Jason Garrett has also never fielded back-to-back playoff teams either.

Me pointing out these facts will surely piss off the three Garrett fan boys left on this site, but that's ok:muttley:

CWR

Reaction score
Gordon has averaged 66 yards per game for his career and has broke 1000 yards just one time.

No way in hell is he worth anywhere near Gurley/Zeke money.

Gordon is also a strong receiver. Regardless it doesn't make since to not pay Zeke and then spend almost as much on Gordon.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's all coming together now -- three RBs to take on the duties of Zeke between 'em. Zeke can rot, for all I care!

With all the distractions and the idiocy going on at the negotiating table, this team can forget about the playoffs.