RELEASED Chunn waived

cowboyec

Reaction score
You know? I just thought of something. I was saying trade in my last post, and we do need better safeties, don't we? Perhaps this is so that we can trade a 4 or 6th round pick to Miami for Minkah Fitzpatrick. We'd need to clear a spot anyway unless it's a player trade.
how bout Taco for Charles Harris?
DE for DE.

John813

Reaction score
True, what about Bobby McCain? I could see us doing a 6 for him.

He sucks. Do not want him.
Had one decent year in the slot(16 or 17) got paid and sort of bounced around the lineup.

What's concerning to me is that two defensive coaches have had Fitzpatrick, and are keeping him at corner. McCain was originally the slot guy, and they thought he would be a better FS than Minkah.

Last year they had McCain on the outside and Fitz in the slot. Fitz in the slot was pretty good.

This year they've tried him at SS and now back at corner. Got torched by Hollywood Brown.

Fitz took some shots at the previous coaches and his mom was complaining during preseason that he isn't a strong safety. Not sure what to make of his mental makeup

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He sucks. Do not want him.
Had one decent year in the slot(16 or 17) got paid and sort of bounced around the lineup.

What's concerning to me is that two defensive coaches have had Fitzpatrick, and are keeping him at corner. McCain was originally the slot guy, and they thought he would be a better FS than Minkah.

Last year they had McCain on the outside and Fitz in the slot. Fitz in the slot was pretty good.

This year they've tried him at SS and now back at corner. Got torched by Hollywood Brown.

Fitz took some shots at the previous coaches and his mom was complaining during preseason that he isn't a strong safety. Not sure what to make of his mental makeup

Well, I guess it shows that the Dolphins coaches really don't know what they're doing.