Twitter: Church impressed with Israel Mukuamu

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that's exciting. Its very possible that with the normal pre draft evaluation period such a mess this year a lot of talent fell to later rounds.

Last edited:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
We have thrown a ton of late round picks at the S position over the years. Statistically— one would eventually have to pan out and work right?

Nice to see early returns on IM are positive... here is to hoping the kid can ball out at FS

We've certainly have thrown late picks at safety and traditionally have found some starters, but no one that has turned into a pro bowl caliber guy. Donovan Wilson has potenti and we'll see what Israel and Kazee can bring.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Would be a big boost to the defense to hit on Israel at FS. Not expecting a Pro Bowler by any stretch but just someone with a playmaking sense patrolling the deep 1/3. Obviously his size and length is a plus...

Means very little in the grand scheme of things but it's a good start that both players(Stanback/Church) with access to Cowboys practices mentioned Israel as someone who stood out in individual and team drills.

Dre11

Reaction score

17:05 mark. Stanback says he stood out more than anyone.

Which can only mean Parsons is a bust.

You take the good with the bad.

you're also downplaying what they said about Parson, because Rob said Parson and so did Harris(Mean Joe Green nephew)

conner01

Reaction score
I just wish he was a little shorter because I do think he's got the talent.
If you have the talent wouldn’t his height be an asset?
He should be able to matchup on a TE better than a shorter guy
I think Quinn. Sees height more of an advantage than I do but I don’t see how it hurts
Assuming you have the talent