Twitter: Church impressed with Israel Mukuamu

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Stanback wasn't impressed, said he look slow and Heavy

Yeah I think some of these guys are fat and happy right now. That's normal.

Just be in shape by August.

Fekoah has a chance to be a baller. I'll be surprised if he busts. Even as a 5th rounder. Dude has incredible upside.

conner01

Reaction score
No. You lose agility being that tall. That's why you don't see them that size.
As a safety I think it’s an asset
He was obviously agile enough to play CB in college but he’s not as agile as most nfl CB
That’s why he’s a good prospect to develop as a safety

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was obviously agile enough to play CB in college but he’s not as agile as most nfl CB

Patrick Watkins was agile enough in college. Flamed out in the NFL. Most players who enter the draft are good enough in college but not in the pros. There's a reason why the NFL isn't littered with 6'4" DB's.

JBS

Reaction score
Patrick Watkins was agile enough in college. Flamed out in the NFL. Most players who enter the draft are good enough in college but not in the pros. There's a reason why the NFL isn't littered with 6'4" DB's.
Pat watkins was 6'5"...that's too tall..6'4" is the ideal height

conner01

Reaction score
That height is very rare but doesn’t mean he can’t play
Sherman is 6’3” and can play CB
I think safety is easier for a tall guy
I don’t think he is fluid enough to play cb but at safety I think he has a decent chance

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I just wish he was a little shorter because I do think he's got the talent.

That reminds me of that rap song....

I wish I was a little bit shorter,
I wish I was a hoarder
I wish I had a girl who lives on the boarder...

Ahhhhhh man that brings back memories... good times.

Frozen700

Reaction score

Well see, playing corner, outside CB with the boundary as your "shield" you don't have to be super agile.

As a safety, in space, it requires more change of direction

NotForLong

Reaction score
He is Nigerian He is a different type of athlete

NotForLong

Reaction score
Well see, playing corner, outside CB with the boundary as your "shield" you don't have to be super agile.

As a safety, in space, it requires more change of direction
You dont have to be agile chasing shifty Wr's who break in and out of cuts?

But you have to be agile at Saftey when you are encountering the Wr after he made his final cut?

I am confused with this logic

Frozen700

Reaction score
You dont have to be agile chasing shifty Wr's who break in and out of cuts?

But you have to be agile at Saftey when you are encountering the Wr after he made his final cut?

I am confused with this logic

Of course you do, but what I'm saying is, as a corner, with the boundary as a helper, you can kind of eliminate one of the ways he can go

Which is why as a slot corner they are usually more talented than outside corners. More areas to cover.

Why do you think teams, smart teams, after their star WR is having a rough day at the office, they move him to the slot? The guessing game gets harder, and now the wr has more options, inside or outside.

With a safety, a wr coming at you full speed and break in, out, post, corner, or you you are dealing with multiple wrs in the area at once, and you have to react fast enough and change direction fast enough to cover ground.