CJ Anderson?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Man feels disrespected. Tore us up and wants to play! Probably a friendly contract and a vet that can turn out yards vs using a pick. I’m sure he wants to start according to his tweets but that’s not happening

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former...ls-disrespected-in-free-agency-054057382.html

“It’s the same story over and over,” Anderson tweeted in part on Thursday night. “All I ever wanted was a full opportunity to play 16 (games).”

...In reality, though, it’s still early. It’s not unreasonable to think that an organization will be willing to take a chance on him this fall — especially given the fact that he put up a 1,000-yard season just two years ago.”

Last edited:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Anderson is a ground and pound style RB.
My favorite type of RB. I would love to have him on this team . Zeke would still get the bulk of the carries though

I think your last sentence makes it a long shot because he probably wants time but I love guys like Anderson who can spell Zeke and still move the pile and turn out yards

aria

Reaction score
I saw this article yesterday and thought he would be a great addition!

GenoT

Reaction score
“It’s the same story over and over,” Anderson tweeted in part on Thursday night. “All I ever wanted was a full opportunity to play 16 (games).”

While CJA would be an improvement over Rod Smith and, if acquired, might well play in all 16 games. However, would he be happy with the amount of touches he’d likely be getting, playing behind Zeke? I doubt it.

Then there’s the money. I bet CJA would want quite a bit more than Rod Smith-level money.

At this stage of Zeke’s career, it’s hard to see Jerry & Stephen spending very much on a #2 RB when we’ve got other need$.

The Natural

Reaction score
He wouldnt do **** here. He’s a power back, anytime we put him in teams would just stack the box..you know, the opposite of what we did to the rams in the playoffs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Still plenty RB2 type RBs in FA (i.e. TJ Yeldon) but that market is slow right now. DAL will more than likely wait till the draft...they visited with some RBs, so thirsty probably smitten with somebody. Also, these old RBs will still be around post draft anyway#protectthecomp.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
We should sign Clayborn while we are at it. Just cause our coaches suck doesn’t mean a guy is any good

blueblood70

Reaction score
the big question is after what he did for the Rams in the playoffs and with Gurleys Knee issues why havent the rams snapped him up instead they've signed Bortles and other FAS and so far Suh and CJ whom from an outsider did a lot in the playoff run are on the outs?