CJ Anderson?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I think he could make a nice 1-2 punch. Sure he isn't all-world but he is a steady back.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Man feels disrespected. Tore us up and wants to play! Probably a friendly contract and a vet that can turn out yards vs using a pick. I’m sure he wants to start according to his tweets but that’s not happening

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former...ls-disrespected-in-free-agency-054057382.html

“It’s the same story over and over,” Anderson tweeted in part on Thursday night. “All I ever wanted was a full opportunity to play 16 (games).”

...In reality, though, it’s still early. It’s not unreasonable to think that an organization will be willing to take a chance on him this fall — especially given the fact that he put up a 1,000-yard season just two years ago.”

Heartbeat

conner01

Reaction score
I saw this article yesterday and thought he would be a great addition!
He probably would
But why would a guy wanting to play more, sign with a team he’s likely to get 4-5 touches a game

conner01

Reaction score
He wants to be a 16 game starter somewhere.
He’s not likely to get that, but several teams play multiple RB’s or don’t have a true workhorse
That’s a team where he can get touches and earn more touches
Here he’d get 4-5 touches a game

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
He’s not likely to get that, but several teams play multiple RB’s or don’t have a true workhorse
That’s a team where he can get touches and earn more touches
Here he’d get 4-5 touches a game

Precisely. And I’d like to think with linehan gone maybe the times zeke comes off the field won’t be so many 3rd downs.

conner01

Reaction score
Precisely. And I’d like to think with linehan gone maybe the times zeke comes off the field won’t be so many 3rd downs.
Zeke really decides when he comes off in most cases
I believe his back up got less than 50 carries so he wasn’t off much
It does seem many were on 3rd down but if it’s 3rd and 2 it matters, if it’s 3rd and 14 it doesn’t matter as much
I would like to see a better backup who gets more carries so he never has to ask off the field

reddyuta

Reaction score
I would prefer Cj this year than wasting a late RD pick on a RB..