Twitter: Clarence Hill - Urgent Dallas Cowboys making progress with WR CeeDee Lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Over this deal? What is incompetent? They made good offers. They haven't lost anything. They protected their star by keeping him out of camp and they developed their 3 through 8 receivers. What's incompetent?
:hammer:

Sydla

Reaction score

“I don’t have any updates, Jones said. “We got a lot of things to talk about. I’m only talking about who is here.”

But don’t let his coyness fool you.

According to a source, the Cowboys are making progress on deal with Lamb.

Nothing has been agreed or consummated but the team has increased its offer to Lamb to above $33 million annually.

Of course they are urgent. Jerry was blowing smoke two weeks ago.

And Lamb and company know, in the end, Jerry will likely cave.

rambo2

Reaction score
Of course they are urgent. Jerry was blowing smoke two weeks ago.

And Lamb and company know, in the end, Jerry will likely cave.
33 million. Anything wrong with that?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Lamb wants to make $34,000,000 a year and Jerry won't pay a penny over $33,999.95. He has to win ya know

Sydla

Reaction score
33 million. Anything wrong with that?
Huh?

Two weeks ago, Jerry said there was no urgency to sign Lamb. But we know that was typical Jerry BS in the media. The next week, he's now refusing to talk about Lamb. Then he admits they really need him.

This is all so utterly predictable. And Jerry typically always caves as the season gets closer. So I have no doubt, Lamb is going to end up with a really good contract that is way above where Jerry and doofus son started the negotiations.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Tuesday's presser coming so Jerry can look like a hero after pissing around since training camp started

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This situation is more like walking out to your truck and seeing a bald tire. You have a ton of money. You're gonna be changing that tire soon anyway but let's run it until you see cords or it blows up just to save a few bucks in the long run. Doesn't matter that it could derail your plans.
I just buy a new truck...I get a new one every 18 months...I use my CVS coupons.

rambo2

Reaction score
Tuesday's presser coming so Jerry can look like a hero after pissing around since training camp started
You are funny. Ready to crap on anything they do. It's been obvious that a deal will be reached this week for a long time. Anyone with any sense knows that.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

“I don’t have any updates, Jones said. “We got a lot of things to talk about. I’m only talking about who is here.”

But don’t let his coyness fool you.

According to a source, the Cowboys are making progress on deal with Lamb.

Nothing has been agreed or consummated but the team has increased its offer to Lamb to above $33 million annually.

And the Cowboys have narrowed the length of a prospective deal to four years.

The last line.... this is what it is about. The Cowboys wanted a5 year deal, Lamb very likely wants a 3 year deal. Under NO circumstances would I sign a 3 year deal if im the Cowboys. Thats my line in the sand. if you insist on a 3 year deal Lamb, Id tell him flat out that he will sit out the season then, because You arent getting a 3 year deal.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IMG-0511.gif
Huh?

Two weeks ago, Jerry said there was no urgency to sign Lamb. But we know that was typical Jerry BS in the media. The next week, he's now refusing to talk about Lamb. Then he admits they really need him.

This is all so utterly predictable. And Jerry typically always caves as the season gets closer. So I have no doubt, Lamb is going to end up with a really good contract that is way above where Jerry and doofus son started the negotiations.

rambo2

Reaction score
Huh?

Lol, whatever. So, is it wrong what they did. Did both sides want to keep Lamb out of camp?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You are funny. Ready to crap on anything they do. It's been obvious that a deal will be reached this week for a long time. Anyone with any sense knows that.
They, or Jerry? Does he not have a target on his back? You seem to know everything down to everybody knew he would sign this week (not before), to our OL is the it ever has been. You are the ultimate fanboy who knows all the answers but has no idea what the questions are

CWR

Reaction score
I'm getting text his deal is done. Looking for links

Status
Not open for further replies.