Classic Example

IceBowler

Reaction score
What steep hill is there to claim. 17 games in a season. This is one . I actually can’t wait for this game for this reason. To see what we really are like I’ve been saying that
The steep hill will be winning this one without Prescott. Are we capable? Absolutely. Don't need anything more from Rush than to drive the bus between the lines without wrecking it. And, no, I don't think tonight is the season or anything close to it - but, all things considered, I'm sure the players, like me, would just as soon win since they made the flight up there. This will be a test not so much of talent or ability but of character - and a win doesn't necessarily indicate one way or another. Whether Dallas competes hard and fully is the what I'm looking for.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The steep hill will be winning this one without Prescott. Are we capable? Absolutely. Don't need anything more from Rush than to drive the bus between the lines without wrecking it. And, no, I don't think tonight is the season or anything close to it - but, all things considered, I'm sure the plyers, like me, would just as soon win since they made the flight up there. This will be a test not so much of talent or ability but of character and a win doesn't necessarily indicate one way or another. Whether Dallas competes hard and fully is the what I'm looking for.
Oh, thank you for clarifying. It’s been a crazy Halloween day. I don’t know what to expect at this point lol I thought we could win it by three with a kicking in the running game in special-teams

IceBowler

Reaction score
Oh, thank you for clarifying. It’s been a crazy Halloween day. I don’t know what to expect at this point lol I thought we could win it by three with a kicking in the running game in special-teams

I'd certainly take that in a flash!!