Cleveland Browns 2007 Schedule

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Kangaroo;1479436 said:
Please they are not going to lose all 6 games in their division again

Pit was 8-8 (yes big ben was hurt) but they lost quite few more players from the SB run and we will see how the New Head Coach is.

Bengales where 8-8 (Palmer should be back and better than last year) The defense still looks average

I thinking they will be 6-8 wins I am hoping for 6 or less but I doubt they are going 4 or less wins after they added Quinn and Thomas

Rookies don't come onto bad teams and make them better without some serious players on the rest of the team, ala Big Ben and the steelers. This is the Browns we're talking about. A rookie LT and QB won't even begin to do anything for you until year two.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
kobe2jail;1479598 said:
Rookies don't come onto bad teams and make them better without some serious players on the rest of the team, ala Big Ben and the steelers. This is the Browns we're talking about. A rookie LT and QB won't even begin to do anything for you until year two.

The thing is that if you look at their roster including this weekend's additions, Cleveland actually has some talent on their team. UNPROVEN talent, but talent nonetheless. And in "key" positions too, at least on offense.

Quinn (yes, rookie, not expecting much here), Thomas, Edwards, Winslow, Steinbach, Lewis (still some tread left on those tires).

Defense is a bit more barren with only Wimbley and Pool off the top of my head (McGinest is fading fast as is Ted Washington IMO).

The talent is there, the question is, can they put it together to overachieve this year.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Sep 9...Pittsburgh - L
Sep 16..Cincinnati - L
Sep 23..@Oakland - W
Sep 30..Baltimore - L
Oct 7...@New England - L
Oct 14..Miami - L
Oct 28..@St. Louis - L
Nov 4...Seattle - L
Nov 11..@Pittsburgh - L
Nov 18..@Baltimore - L
Nov 25..Houston - W
Dec 2...@Arizona - L
Dec 9...@N.Y. Jets - L
Dec 16..Buffalo - W
Dec 23..@Cincinnati - L
Dec 30..San Francisco - L

I'm ordering my Hog hat now to save time. :)

burmafrd

Reaction score
They have some talent on O. The line is getting better but is not there yet- and Bentley is supposed to be gone this year. On D they have REAL problems. I really cannot see more then 5 wins against that schedule.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1479181 said:
MCFADDEN BABY!!!
Excuse my ignorance, because I don't watch much college football, but who is McFadden?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Clove;1479749 said:
Excuse my ignorance, because I don't watch much college football, but who is McFadden?
Darren McFadden running back at Arkansas leading candidate for Heisman trophy in 2008.