Cleveland Kidnap Victims Berry, DeJesus and Knight Release Thank-You Video

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, the three women held against their will for a decade locked in a Cleveland, Ohio, home, posted a video on YouTube early this morning to offer thanks for the support they have received trying to rebuild their lives.

Each of the women appeared separately in the 3-minute, 33-second video, with Berry and Knight each making a brief statement, while DeJesus answered questions from someone off camera, followed by her father, Felix DeJesus, and then her mother, Nancy Ruiz.

Berry appears calm and happy in the video, which was filmed July 2. She smiles frequently, as she offers thanks not only for those who have helped her, but to those who have respected the three women's request for privacy.

James Wooley, attorney for Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, said the release of the video does not mean that the three women will begin making public appearances or granting interviews any time soon.

"It is important for everyone, especially the media, to understand that the three women still have a strong desire for privacy," Wooley said. "They do not want to talk about their ordeal with the media or anyone else. This cannot be stated strongly enough."

Read the rest: http://gma.yahoo.com/cleveland-kidn...hank-044304830--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

Last edited:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Those girls are so amazing.

I still think about their ordeal from time to time, and what they went through, and what they are going through now.

They must have horrifc flashbacks.

I am sure they may never forget.

My prayers are with them, as they continue to move on from this tragedy.

I hope they continue to receive their privacy.