Click bait Journalism - Sirrius edited quote to make Dez

Jipper

Reaction score
Glad they did...rhe response from Dez was all I needed to see to know that he was the same immature idiot we drafted less the ability.

Good riddance hope he ends up in Cleveland

StylisticS

Reaction score
Yeah, it's totally surprising the former star dude that got cut would be upset his boss is talking crap about him, according to a falsified quote.
I have no idea why people think Dez is 100% in the wrong here. He felt from that quote, somebody slighted him and demeaned him. Most people would feel some type of way if they were in that position. SiriusXM needs to be called out for the unprofessional act here imo.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It turns out, Stephen complemented Dez more than he dissed him.
Basically said that great players like Dez and Witten want the ball, and the pressure to get them the ball may have hurt the young Dak

Last edited:

817Gill

Reaction score
It turns out, Stephen complemented Dez more than he dissed him.
Basically said that great players like Dez and Witten want the ball, and the pressure to get the ball may have hurt the young Dak
Yeah SJ picked his words pretty wisely I thought. The media just did its thing

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
Isn't "click bait" the term used when using misleading titles for articles to increase views? Wouldn't this fall in the category of "fake news"?

Almost all journalism is disingenuous today. Sensationalism reigns supreme.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no idea why people think Dez is 100% in the wrong here. He felt from that quote, somebody slighted him and demeaned him. Most people would feel some type of way if they were in that position. SiriusXM needs to be called out for the unprofessional act here imo.

It’s because he went after teammates. If he’s just reacted to S Jones’ comments unprofessionally taken out of context he’d have been ok.

CWR

Reaction score

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Happens all the time. Especially politics, world events, anything to make someone click their site.

Jipper

Reaction score
Sorry, but this seems like an immature post.
It was very low what they did, no matter what. But Dez haters will hate.

Immature post? Why bc I said that I see Dez differently now after his actions?

I gave Dez the benefit of the doubt year after year...when he had the thing with his mom, when he had the babysitter following him, when he had his outbursts on the sidelines....all because I believed he was just passionate.

Well guess what...hes not just passionate he's unstable and very immature...he hasn't been signed because he lacked the maturity and foresight to develop his skill set to be more than just an athlete....and once father time caught up so did his game....

When he called out Garrett and Lee I listened bc both have faults but it was nasty venom...he had a point on the play calling but he sucked on his routes too...but Calling Lee a snake was a bit much....

I'm glad he's gone, and I was mad when we got rid of him...he has shown that he's thoughtless, immature, selfish and self centered in a way that rubbed me and many others the wrong way.

I was a big supporter and would have stayed one even after he left....but he showed a different side that I was worried about but ignored bc he was a cowboy...as did many many morw