Clinton Portis... ummmm... wow...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Not that this has anything to do with the MP3, but after having him on my fantasy team last year I'm projecting injury problems for Portis next year. He's had 350 carries both years in Washington and was really showing the effects at the end of last year with chronic stinger and shoulder problems. He doesn't have a huge frame and he plays with a kamikaze style. Washington was fortunate last year that their 3 key injury susceptable skill players in Brunnel, Moss and Portis only missed half a game combined.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Not that this has anything to do with the MP3, but I'm projecting injury problems for Portis next year. He's had 350 carries both years in Washington and was really showing the effects at the end of last year with chronic stinger and shoulder problems. He doesn't have a huge frame and he plays with a kamikaze style.
Put me on that bandwagon as well, IR.

juck

Reaction score
i recently saw him on a competition show for NFL players,and he was so outta shape he couldn't climb an army wall in a army type race.he fell like 3 times.he was so outta breath talking About how he isnt in season shape,lol.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
He sounds semi-********...It is hard to understand what he is saying!!!!

I could really care less about what any Commander has to say.

Can you imagine a conversation between portis and taylor? Good grief, they both sound drunk. They make bob dylan sound clearly spoken.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I don't think we have to worry about anyone calling him "well-spoken".

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I thought it was humorous myself. At least he's a character.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Avery said:
I thought it was humorous myself. At least he's a character.
:hammer: Clinton is very funny, he reminds me of several people I know. He is straight crazy.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
:hammer: Clinton is very funny, he reminds me of several people I know. He is straight crazy.

You hang out at schools for the "slow" and psycho wards?

visionary

Reaction score
you guys crack me up, just wait until the skins fans arrive. 'portis is ********', give me a break. the guy scored a 70 (or maybe 80) on his wonderlick, he is a pillar of the community, a more straight up guy you could not find if you tried. you guys are just jealous.

:lmao: